Chapter. 16

JOOHYUN'S POV

I cried my heart out as I got back in our house. Unfortunately Taeyeon's was around and asked worriedly about my day. I told her my Lisa problem and that Bear friend of mine ditched me for Jisoo. I could not blame Seulgi but I felt just so hurt that even the smallest things could be an issue with me and I felt extra sensitive about everything.

I was having irregular hormones outburst that my moods were going  into various directions. When I thought I have enough of it. I then rested.

I woke up almost 3 in the morning that I forgot my initial plan to follow Lisa at the club. I heard knocks on my door. Without my consent unnie got inside and threw me some party clothes straight to my face. My sister sometimes acted like a real bitch but I love her.

"Go get your girl, Hyun." Thankfully she reminded me about Lisa. Why did I forget about them hanging out at the club. I hurried to the restroom and fixed myself. I was also surprised how sexy the outfit as I tried it on.

Unnie pulled me at the dresser and asked me to sit. She then put her make up kits on the table. "Let me transform you, Hyun. Make sure to send all the bitches that latching around Lisa to hell. Make your unnie proud. You are a Bae. We are the Family of Visuals. Lisa should be the one running after you not the other way around. But it's already given because you turned her down couple of times before. Just work harder this time." She encouraged me as she worked on putting me some make ups.

"Do you think this gonna work on her?"

"Of course but you need to do your part too. Not because you're no longer fat means you're sexy enough. You need to work on that department, Hyun. You need to enforce effort of seducing her. That won't hurt your ego, right? That's one deadly weapon you could use to make Lisa kneel down and beg for your attention."

"Gosh, you are asking me to be like a random whore out there, unnie."

"Trust me, Lisa would like another version of you. Should I say Joohyun upgraded version 4.0." She pointed out.

"Aish, unnie I don't know anymore."
She pinched both of my cheeks. "Ouchhhh."

"Aish, it's more natural than putting some blush on, Hyun. Now you're perfect. Show those bitches that they could not mess with you"

"Thanks, unnie. Kindly cover me from Dad & Mom."

"Don't worry I'll pretend to be you. Let me just wear your sweatpants and  pair of socks. They won't even know you're out."

"Bye, unnie." I bid  her goodbye. I was grateful for my unnie.

"Go and hurry. I got a bad feeling Lisa isn't safe."

"Okay, got to go."

It was nerve wracking. Never in my life have I tried to wear something so revealing like my outfit, courtesy of no other than Bae Taeyeon. I wondered where does she got this outfit. Second, her plan of seducing Lisa. I wasn't so sure anymore. Wait for me Lalice.

I pushed the VIP door to only witness Lisa being taking advantaged by Joy.

"Touch her and I promise I'll send the two of you in hell!" I hissed.

"And who do you think you are?" Joy eyed me from head to foot. Wendy ignored us and just squeezed Lisa's cheek. The nerve of that minion!

"Hey, stop touching her!" I cautioned her but Wendy does not seem to hear me due to intoxication. I was about to go to Lisa when Joy blocked my way. This giant is so annoying.

I was getting so annoyed for how I felt small under Joy who's towering me with arms crossed. And a smug face. "You cannot just barged in this room and act all mighty. I asked you. Who are you?"