Chapter 31

LISA'S POV

"Jisoos Christ!!!!" I shouted uncontrollably because of too much excitement. I was trying to catch my breath. We're at her place finally. In her room to be exact.

Hyun drove me crazy after kissing me torridly inside her car. A little woman in full control over the situation. I just found myself getting all weak. I immediately drove us to a drive thru to order us some foods. I was positive she rather eat in a much private space. A lot of thoughts were running in my head. Well, I already did see the sign that sooner or later being in a relationship with her would definitely come to this. Nothing is wrong with that but I am trying to take my time. I wanted us to take our time. Not to give in and wait for the perfect time. I don't know when should be the perfect time or it would just eventually come in the most unexpected moment, probably.

We tried to eat some of the food from the take out while we were on the way heading to her place. She told me she rather stay at home and Taeyeon unnie will not be around. So we could have the entire house for ourselves.
I would deal with unnie later. She might got shocked to see me with her little sister.

She continued to gave me wet kisses behind my earlobe. "God, my little woman you are like a little monster now. Are you planning to kill me? How did you become this naughty, BAE JOOHYUN?"

"Shhhhhhh... A deal is s deal, Honey." She made me shut by putting her finger on top of my lips. I badly want to bite her. I almost forgot the deal we had this morning. But sadly I got some restrictions. That's my punishment.
I got lost staring back on her dark brown orbs. She was looking at me but her eyes fixed on my lips. 'Cute'

Flashback at the Hospital's Parking Lot.....

My spirit almost left my body when Hyun sat on my lap. Our movements were limited since we're inside her car. She adjusted the seat so it would be inclined and she could freely hover on top of me. I don't know if I should be thanking all of the Gods above that my super conservative girlfriend became possessed like she turned into a different version of Joohyun. A hot mess, a version I myself could not handle and never imagine could be possible. Hyun's hot version is something I would always look forward. And of course any moment I know something could happen between us. The entire car temperature seemed to rise. I was also shocked because she was being too aggressive. She was caressing my abs that made me twirled because of the satisfactions it gave me. I was breathing heavily and her small moans weren't helpful as well. Somebody save my soul. My head's full of dirty thoughts. I couldn't resist myself of thinking nasty things to do with this little monster in front of me. Aish Jisoos!

Omo,omo I wanted to switched our position and explore her wonderland with my hands. I wanted Joohyun to feel good and needed. I wanted to thrust my body against her. Well, her touches were so hot that I felt like burning.

I was supporting her back so she could do whatever that pleases her. She was trying to remove the button on my pants which made me alerted and snapped back to my senses. I was so carried away with so much emotions that I almost gave in to the temptations. Someone might seen us and I don't want my Hyun to be put in a bad image. We were already got caught at the playground and had lengthy lecture from a stranger because we were doing something which should be done in a private space. That was just hot kiss but the woman sounded very offended due to the fact that her kids had seen us almost eating one another. Hyun wasn't even feeling guilty a bit and that really boosted her self-confidence. I could never imagine her to be incredibly bold and honest with her feelings. She was the type that would just sit and stare at you and who would patiently wait for the other person to make their moves. Hyun had taken over in everything. She's in full control.