Chapter. 23

JOOHYUN'S POV

I knew I was being too much with Lisa. She was bit teary as she tried to control herself not to cry in front of me. I was irritated with a lot of things. I told myself it's fine if she's not able to call me for as long as she would pick me up tomorrow as she promised. But hell that wasn't the case anymore. I was not able to sleep and I put my phone into mute after I ended the call with Somi. She told me that Lisa arrived with Jennie at the hotel. She even added that the two got inside the elevator. I was really jealous that she was with Jennie the entire night and I did not receive a call from her until 9pm. She should have asked for my permission first. I really don't trust Jennie.

What irritated me more was when I saw her and my unnie together at the living room. Why did she let my unnie take care of her wounds when I am her girlfriend? I was so jealous of so many things that I myself could not control it anymore. I am being too possessive with Lisa. I am getting so scared that I might choke her and this relationship might got too toxic. Imagine we just confessed that we both love each other and we considered ourselves as girlfriends. We actually had not really put that kind of label to our relationship since her relationship with Jennie should be settled first. I just prayed they are finally over. I don't like sharing Lisa to anyone. I am used that her life revolves around me. She only focus at me alone.

I wanted to push her away as she hugged me tight. I didn't like it because it just made me weak. I wanted to be in control but she's using her charms on me to soften me. I won't give in. But the single kiss Lisa just gave me made my legs go wobbly like wanton noodles. Surprisingly it made me soften. I couldn't resist anymore. I felt I was being melt with the mixtures of emotions she was making me feel. For sure this Monkey was smiling foolishly because she got me right on her palm. I hate to admit it but she's just the only person who has control over me.

Seulgi never made me soften my mood when I was angry. She would just gave me space because it would really took me a day or two before I get over with my agitations. That's also what I admire with the Bear. She respects my personal space when needed.

Going back to Lisa she's still clinging onto me like a monkey. "Go and change," I reminded her.

"Shall I carry you to bed?" She wiggled her brows teasingly.

"Yah! Stop fooling around or I let you take the couch instead." I threatened.

She stood straight and stiffened. "Fine, come on, let's go to bed. You don't have to get angry over small things, Hyun." Then she snaked her arms around my neck. "Come here, I'll give you my goodnight kiss." She was shoving her lips to my face and I pushed her face. She's just so annoying but it didn't make her any less.

"You already gave one. That's enough." I tried to hide my smile. I couldn't believe how I was able to handle her dorkiness.

"Oh, but I think my grumpy Bae needs more. So you'll have a good night sleep." She proudly said then winked at me seductively.

"How can you be so sure of that? Just try and I won't hesitate dragging you back to the couch." I put on my cold face.

"Aish fine, I'll behave." She pouted. "Can my lovely girlfriend relax a bit?" It sounded perfect whenever she said it herself that I am her girlfriend.

"How can I relax when you are giving me so much headache?"

"Honey, I never give you a headache. It's the other way around. First, there is no reason for you to get upset. I am here now."

"Whatever Lalice." I left her to get some change clothes for her.

I had trouble looking for any pairs of pajama that could fit to Lisa. Even if I borrowed Taeyeon's pajama it will still look smaller on her. How did she grow this tall like a bamboo tree? And it will be disrespectful if I go to Dad's closet. Of course, I didn't want to bother my parents. They probably somewhere in the middle of the Carribean Sea. Aish. This one should fits. I finally decided.