Chapter 37

Cheonjeyeon Waterfall is a three-tier waterfall located on Jeju Island. Cold water flows out of the ceiling of a cave to make the waterfall. Between the precipice of the waterfall and the lower clay layer, water springs out.

Two figures are seen leaning at each other as they watch the sunset the reddening horizon ahead of them. They are sitting on top of a big rock with a bonfire nearby to keep them warm.

They are both on their rash guard outfits since Lisa does not want them both get bitten by insects out there. With a blanket draped over them.

"It's my first time going in Jeju and I didn't expect that such place really exists, Hon." Joohyun holding her mug with hot chocolate drink.

"A lot of wonder places exist that need to be explored, Honey."

Lisa gaze did not leave Joohyun as if she also one of those wonders of the world. She was studying her facial features and gotten lost by her ethereal beauty.

"Did you research for it?" Joohyun gotten all shy because she knew Lisa was staring at her for too long."This place is so amazing. I am glad you brought me here."

"Nope, Mr. Baek told me about this place. He's from Jeju."

"Wow, I wish to stay long in this kind of place."

"We can, but we need to plan it ahead of time, Hyun honey."

"Yeah, I hope you told me earlier."

"Then it won't be a surprise anymore, Hyun." Joohyun just pouted at her.
"Do you love to explore other wonders of Sourh Korea and the whole world, Hon?" Lisa asked.

"Of course I'll go anywhere with you. You don't have to ask Lalice."

"Cool, I know you aren't as adventurous as I am. But I promise to take care of you when we travel around."

"I believe you. You always take good care of me ever since we were young." Joohyun leaned on Lisa's chest for support. Their feet were dipped into the water.

"I wish to spend more quiet time like this with you Hyun. Like go in a month vacation with you in a beach."

"I do too. But why do you sounded like you wanted to go in a honeymoon?" She teased.

Lisa chuckled, "How about you, don't you want it too? You were begging for me to make love with you." She recalled the events earlier.

"Yah!!!" She pinched Lisa's side. "Stop being a pervert." She was embarrassed remembering how she asked for it.

"Hey, I never initiated anything. Never." Lisa defended.

"Really?"

"Really, really." Lisa teased.

"Come here, Hon. I'll tell you something." She coaxed the tall girl.

Lisa leaned closer and Joohyun pulled her even more closer. She locked her hands around her neck. The tall woman smirked she knew what's going to happen. She closed her eyes to taste her girlfriend's lips but to her surprise Joohyun tricked her. She didn't expect the naughtiness of the small girl.

"Gosh! Argh Hyun." She tried to composed herself. Good thing her lips didn't bleed because Joohyun just bit her.

"Serves you right." She smiled victoriously. She hated being teased.

"Why are you always being so grumpy huh? Glad I still keep my cool with you little monster." Lisa touched her lower lip still not able to recover from being surprised.

"Does it hurts?" Joohyun stared at her lover's reddening lips. She regretted her action.

"Hell yes, of course. You just bit me. What do you expect?" Lisa wasn't angry at all. She's just teasing her girlfriend. She can never stand being mad for a second when it comes to her.