Chapter 50

Lisa went back to Thailand together with Wendy. She had been dying to have this moment that she would be able to personally introduce Wendy with Keenu. That was something important for her. Keenu was like a son to her and of course if ever she would date Wendy she wanted the boy to get confused why she wasn't with her mommy instead. They could only do facetime yet Keenu could recognize Weney's voice and face. And it was just recently that Jennie realized it was Wendy all along who Lisa has been visiting abroad. She was clueless of what's really going on with Lisa's personal life. She had been so busy at work too to pay any attention and she could not picture Lisa being in love with another woman other than Joohyun. She thought Lisa could learn to love her since Joohyun wasn't in the picture anymore. But seeing she never stand any chance she then dropped it and remained friends with her instead. Of course a part of her was hurt after knowing the truth that Lisa was able to learn to love someone else despite her always being around.

It was funny that she thought Lisa still loves Joohyun. She did not hate Wendy, it was just that her competitive sides always kicked in. Whoever Lisa loves then she'll support them with her whole heart. The tall girl had already given too much of her time with her and Keenu. It would be unfair not to let her live her own life. The effort Lisa had put just to see Wendy in Canada and bring her to Thailand was already undeniably remarkable. She was hopelessly in love with her that she could move mountains and do the impossibe. Jennie then figured Lisa did all this so they can go together to South Korea to finally introduce Keenu to Wendy and with their other friends.

Actually Jennie could not sleep for days since Lisa didn't go home and stayed at the same hotel with Wendy. Though she clarified she stayed in a different room from Wendy. Jennie still felt a bit jealous. She did everything to win her heart yet nothing seemed to work with her but Wendy did it effortlessly.

Their flight to Korea was kinda stressful since Keenu didn't want to leave Lisa's side. The baby was indeed liking Wendy's company. He would giggle most of the time when Wendy does funny expressions. Both Lisa and Jennie were grateful because of her. Knowing Keenu he does not usually approach a stranger. But Wendy was just too charming that she almost bewitched even the little guy just by singing lullabies.

Jennie was able to witness how Lisa's eyes would spark whenever she looked at Wendy. That's the kind of stare she only had for Joohyun before. She thought maybe it was truly over for LisRene and Lisa had accepted that Joohyun would never be hers.

Finally, they arrived at the Incheon Airport. Lisa couldn't move, she was carrying Keenu on her right arm and pushing the cart loaded with their luggage. She did ask Wendy to stay by her side so she was side hugging Lisa on the left as she helped her push the cart as well. Meanwhile Jennie was clinging with Lisa too on the right side. She was not backing down and ready to put a fight with Wendy if needed be. She wondered what's the real score between the two. It was clearly obvious Lisa initiated most of skin ships. Like she had been acting all clingy and a poor puppy trying to get Wendy's full attention since the latter was busy playing with the baby. She wanted to confirm if they are already together or whatnot but could not bring herself to ask them. Wendy kept her composure and acted as if she was not affected by Lisa's charms which made Jennie raised her brow a couple times.

"Jen, you should push the cart while I carry him. Keenu is becoming heavy already. I need to secure this not so little baby anymore." Lisa kissed the baby's forehead. That's something always makes Jennie's heart melt. The way Lisa treated her son is more than enough. The baby does not need to meet his biological father to feel the completeness of having a real family. Lisa being a dada to him is perfect enough.

"Why don't you ask your mistress?" Jennie replied savagely.

"I'm not her mistress. Technically she's single. We both are." Wendy corrected.