Chapter. 3

JOOHYUN

I got startled hearing my sister shouting from her room.

"WHAT A HOTTIE!!!!!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh Arg!"

I ran to my sister's room to check what was going on. She was shrieking hysterically. "What the hell, Tayeon unnie?" I thought Taeyeon unnie saw a spider or cockroach. My eyes search for anything that could possibly scared her.

"Hyun, the hottie is back!" She screamed excitedly. "Oh, her body is to die for."

"Who's hottie?" I sat next to her. She kept her phone from my view.

"Oh my God I can't believe she's back, Hyun." She was high spirited and kicking like crazy on her bed.

Oh, she's probably talking about my friend. She actually invited me out telling she's back from the tour. Thinking about it, her body is really to die for. She has firm abs since she's been dancing most of the time.

"Yeah, she's back unnie and she asked me out. But not a date. Just to catch up." I felt that I need to be clear about me going out with an old friend.

"She invited you?" She asked unconvinced with what I just told her. "Oh God it's a sign. After years of not talking finally the two of you could meet and set aside whatever happened from the past, Hyun." She held my hands as if her prayers had been answer.

"Eh" I don't know why my sister was acting all weird. Seulgi and I always do face time. "Unnie, we are always good. Never in life Seulgi and I fought over something." I clarified because Seulgi and I never fight even over petty things.

"Seulgi? Kang Seulgi? No, Hyun why would I care about your friend? I am talking about your knight in shining armour." She snapped at me with a disappointment written all over her face.

The only person I know that Taeyeon totally approves of dating me is Lisa and she's always vocal about missing her. Sometimes I think she likes my ex best friend.

Just the thought of her makes my heart skips a beat. Hell, no so she's back in town? I don't have any communications with her. How did Taeyeon unnie, know about her return?

"Is she really back? How did you know about this?" I asked curiously.

"Aren't you gays friends on sns?" I just rolled my eyes for her sarcasm. She didn't have to emphasis that part.

"We stop being friends, unnie." I reminded her. "And I don't have any social media accounts." I reminded her that I was never fond of those things. 

"Oh, yeah. I forgot that you are an old maid in the city."

"That's funny."

"If you guys stop being friends then do something and be her lover. My goodness Joohyun our parents didn't feed you too much  just to be a loser. Get Lalisa back. You know she's head over heels in love with you."

Well, I could not blame Taeyeon unnie. She witnessed all Lisa's sacrifices for me. She gave me a lengthy nag when she heard about Lisa and I were not in good terms. She kept bugging me to reconcile with someone who didn't even want to talk to me. God knows I tried.

"That Seulgi is no good for you, Joohyun. You need to listen to your sister. Lisa accepted you exactly for who you are. Lisa deserves you even you've not been good to her. That poor girl, aish..."

"Unnie, how many times should I tell you. Seulgi is just a friend. We don't swing that way." I was about to go back down stairs. "Besides, she's the only friend who never turns her back on me." I added bitterly. "She's always there when I need a friend."