Chapter 30

JOOHYUN'S POV

"OH MY GOD!" Both Lisa and I got startled as a  woman reacted horribly on us. We got busted on a broad daylight. That made us separate from our hot make out session in a sunny morning.

"Girls I am not a homophobic person. And I am never against to anyone who simply loves a person regardless his or her sexual orientation. Love is love." She gave us a lengthy lecture for a start.

I was wiping Lisa's side of mouth due to the smudged lipstick from mine.
She straighten up herself like a newly enlist military to face the woman. Gees, such a bad timing.

"Please get a room. My kids saw you kissing. I don't even know how to explain that to them. They are just 7 and 4."

We apologized and bowed multiple times to the woman. Lisa grabbed me from my waist to lead me inside the hospital. She grinned at me while I just let out my witchy laugh. I was still flustered with what just happened but I smiled because it was so thrilling to kiss her in public. And I wasn't embarrassed at all. I was actually proud that I initiated the kiss and I was dominating it. Or did she just let me to be in full control?  Nevertheless it was one hot make out session with no other than Lalisa Manoban so my smile stayed permanently on my face.

"Hey, I love doing that." I started the conversation with Lisa.

"Huh? Are you alright, Hyun?"

"I said I love doing that. I love kissing you even in public places. And I can always do that, right? Technically I am still your girlfriend." I said as a matter of fact.

"It's best to have a private moment with you, Hyun."

"Why? Are you afraid people would know about us? I am proud to be your girlfriend, Lalice."

"I am too. But I rather keep things between us private. Our friends know about our relationship. That's enough for me. And it does not mean I am not proud of us."

"Hmmm just be honest. You are afraid the world would know you are taken already by Bae Joohyun."

"Come here." Lisa pulled me closer to her and hugged me tight. As if she's afraid to lose me. "Aish, Joohyun, Joohyun, my sweet Joohyun. Only stupid person would not want to be your girlfriend. I am so proud of us. I am just a shy type. But you know that I am head over heels in love with you." She gave me a peck on my forehead. "Stop overthinking, Hyun."

"I can't help it. You are known for being a chic magnet."

"Seriously? I didn't even know that. Anyway, Mom will surely be happy to see you. She keeps asking about you."

"I am missing Eomma and Appa too. Let's hurry, okay?" I locked my arm with hers.

We got arrived at the room with Seulgi and Jisoo already eating with Eomma.

"Eomma..."  I ran to hug Eomma who I simply missed a lot.

"Oh, darling, Joohyun. I thought you wouldn't come. I am glad you are here. Come let's eat breakfast. Did Lisa do something stupid? Did the two of you fight again?" She was patting my head like I was a puppy.

"Mom, stop assuming things. Seungwan already told you, Hyun was busy." Lisa defended herself.

"Wendy met Eomma?" I asked Lisa.

Seulgi then got choked as she was eating the spicy chicken wings. Jisoo gave her a glass of water.

Lisa avoided my gaze and turned to rescue Seulgi. "Eat slowly, there are plenty of food. You are not in a eating contest, Bear."

"Eomma how's Appa?" I moved closer to Lisa's sleeping dad. I held his hand.

"Don't worry, darling Appa is very strong. His surgery was successful he just needed some rest."