Chapter. 8

LISA

It kinda lifts up my mood after I spent some time with Sooyaah. Just like the saying : Friends could really help you in times of trouble. Then she promised she'll help me with my issues.

But it just bothered me, who's her secret admirer? Who's this King Solomon gotta be? I remembered she was liking her first secret admirer who drew a bear at the bottom of every note. The messages were sincere no wonder it warmed Sooyaah's heart. She simply called him Bear for the exact reason. Then she felt sad when Bear stopped leaving secret notes on her locker. We never met that person. He just disappeared while my friend was left hanging. What happened to him? Oh yeah, she even suspected that Bear was a she because of the hand writing.  That was way back in high school days. It seemed like she didn't bother to entertain any of her suitors. Even right now she doesn't talk about her love life because she has nothing to share with me. We are always open to one another so I would know if ever she's dating anyone. I just hope this KS is serious with my friend. I will be the first person who would do a  background check on him if he's suitable with Sooyaah.  No one is allowed to mess with my chicken friend's feelings. Of course, I will support whatever makes her happy. That's what real friends do.

So this is it, I'll gotta work and check for our restaurant fixtures. This is the 2nd place I've checked for the day.
I just searched the address from google map but it was my fiancée's suggestion to check this place too. I smelled like a new furniture too because I went in a factory earlier. The price direct from factory is way cheaper. And buying in bulk orders save you a lot of money.

It didn't give me hard time. The place is just located along the main road. And there is no other tall buildings than itself. JKims is widely known in South Korea but I also believe they got other branches outside the country.
I entered the 5 storey building whistling. Wow, I love the interior design of this place. Their factory is just behind this building so more or less this is JKims head office where they display their products. It amused me seeing various displays. Probably if I decided to have my own place, I would go back here to purchase furnitures and fixtures.

Right, I'll start with chairs then tables, I already have something on my mind. Of course the receiving area of the restaurant should be cozy to invite more customers. Our restaurant will be Mexican inspired.