Chapter. 21

JISEUL

Seulgi wanted to impress Jisoo's parents so she decided to look for gifts. Jisoo was tailing her at the shopping center.

"Yah! I told you there's no need for that. It is me you are going to have a relationship with. Just impress me." Jisoo began. They were inside the Gucci boutique. Seulgi was just looking for a perfect tie for Jisoo's dad. They already bought a limited edition watch from Dior earlier which will be given to Mrs. Kim, Jisoo's mom.

"Aish, Just help me look for your dad's neck tie. Do you think he'll like these?" She raised two neck ties and waited for Jisoo's decision.

"Aren't they all the same?" Jisoo was totally uninterested with the subject. She was checking random dresses at the boutique.

"Jisoo, you're not even helping me. Do you want me to get your parents' approval?" Seulgi felt Jisoo being stubborn when it comes to this. She wanted to meet her soon to be in laws but Jisoo never cared about her parents' opinions about who she's dating with.

"We don't need their approval. It is me and you that's only matter. We can run away and live together." Jisoo smiled as if she has a great plan on her mind.

Seulgi looked at Jisoo with mixed emotion and confusion. "What are you saying? You are over rated. Why are we going to run away? It's not like we are kids, Chu. I am serious with you. And I wanted to meet your parents to formally ask them." She decided to finally ask the staff for an assistance because she couldn't get Jisoo's help. But all of the staff were currently busy. The boutique was bit crowded since it's weekend. Luckily she saw a tall guy who might be a customer just like her.
"Excuse me, Sir."

"Yeah?" He was the definition of tall, dark and handsome. Any girl would turned their heads for this guy except Seulgi and Jisoo since they were not straight.

"Well it seems like the staff are busy. Can I ask which one is better?" Seulgi set aside her embarrassment, she just wanted to be done with all the shopping and go home. She would not mind asking a stranger's opinion. She glanced at Jisoo's direction who was eyeing her like she was doing a crime by just asking a stranger.

"Oh, are you getting your boyfriend a neck tie, Miss?" The guy grinned as he was checking the neckties.

"No, she doesn't have a boyfriend. I'm her girlfriend and she's buying it to get my dad's approval." Out of nowhere Jisoo stood next with her girlfriend then butted in. Seulgi just shrugged because that was just Jisoo being Jisoo. Her girlfriend got a 4D personality and she's up for it all throughout, regardless how Jisoo could sometimes turned really weird.

The guy looked both at them and shook his head. He was not expecting he could meet such gorgeous couple. It's not that he had not met anyone before. He had nothing against it actually for as long as they're genuinely happy. "Choose mono colored ties. Dads love those things." He pointed out then smiled at them.

"Really? Wow, thanks, man." Seulgi said and then focused back on the neck ties.

"Not a problem." The guy said and continued checking for bags. And this was not left unnoticed by Jisoo.

"Are you going to buy something for your girlfriend?" The guy actually got startled, he didn't hear her footsteps.

"Yeah, I am. Do you think she will love this one?" The guy raised the purple purse.

"That's too loud. Is she sophisticated?" Jisoo probed.

"She is." He answered and smiled when one specific person crossed his mind.

"Well, you should go for that black purse in the corner. It's more elegant compared to the rest." Jisoo smiled. She was happy she was able to help back the guy.