Chapter 58

Keenu was about to cry because Seulgi had been judging him for several minutes already. The baby was trying to look for someone to save him. He was very uneasy. He loves her Aunt Seulgi but there are things the chopped bangs lady could not understand him. Like how babies think and would react on a certain situation.

"What? Don't you dare cry. I am not doing anything to you." Seulgi scowled at the baby forgetting she's an adult and the poor baby could not win against her.

"Da-da..."

"Did we agree that you will poop on your nappy before we go out?" She was kinda losing her patience. She checked her watch. She was anticipating the traffic already so she wanted to go out as early as possible. She did promise to Jisoo that they won't be late.

"Hmmm.. Da-da." He called for Lisa.

"Your Dada is busy. Today is a very important day to your Dada and we can't be late. She's expecting you to be there little man." She lifted the baby to the washroom.

The baby pouted as if he understood he made a mistake which upsets her Aunt Seulgi.

Everyone was running back and forth inside Seulgi's unit. They were all busy it just so happened she finished first. Jisoo and Jennie weren't around to check on the baby and they were relying fully to Seulgi. At first Jennie was really not comfortable leaving the baby with Seulgi but Jisoo said her fiancée could handle it.

On the other room, Joy just finished her make up and assisting Jeongyeon with her earrings. "Can you check my sister and the baby? I thought I just heard Keenu calling his Dada. She can't make Keenu cry. Jennie would surely kill all of us." She was bothered by what was taking the two long. She thought Keenu was all set.

"Okay, put this lipstick on. This looks better on you." Joy suggested the YSL lipstick that Rosé gave her and kissed on air instead on Jeongyeon's cheek. She was afraid she would ruin her make up. She was lost with her beauty. At any rate Jeongyeon could be mistaken as an elite actress with her define features.

"Thanks, Baby." Jeongyeon gave her a flying kiss. She appreciated Joy's effort. Not just being a girlfriend but being her personal beauty consultant.

When Joy entered Jisoo and Seulgi's room she smelled the foul odor. She witnessed that Seulgi was cleaning up and changing Keenu's diaper. "Are you guys alright here?"

"We're almost done. Keenu pooped and I need to change his nappy."

"We are almost ready. I'll prepare the baby's car seat for him. Just bring him once he's done. Jeongyeon will bring his bag."

"Thanks Joy and could you please check if I have put enough milk on his bag? You know we will be staying out for too long and Keenu would need enough milk supply to carry on for all the activities." Seulgi requested.

"I'll check and put some if it is not enough. Hurry we cannot be late. Jennie has been bombarded me txt messages. I lied to her already when I accidentally answered her call. I told her we're all done here and about to go few minutes ago." Joy informed Seulgi.

"We're dead then. She's prolly counting the time. Anyway, are they all ready? Did Jisoo message you?"

"I believe so. Jisoo sent me a selfie of her and Lisa."

"Ugh that's unfair. Why am I being in charge with the baby? I don't agree to baby sits. I love to assist Chubby Bunny too. I am the bestfriend here."

"Don't worry, Jennie is doing everything in your place. I don't think you will be any help to Irene." Joy laughed because initially Seulgi supposed to assist Joohyun but she's not really good at those stuff so they recommended Jennie to replace her.