Chapter 46

"I'm so disappointed. Limario has been waiting for this day. Why would Irene ask to break up with her of all the days available in the calendar?" Jisoo asked both Seulgi and Jeongyeon.

"I actually don't know what to feel or how would I react earlier. It felt so unreal. That's not my Chubby Bunny. She cares deeply for Lisa and she would never hurt her like that." Seulgi defended Joohyun.

"Me too, only if I didn't see it with my own eyes but we all witnessed that Joohyun unnie initiated the kiss. What is going on? Did the two of them fight over something?"

"I don't think so. Limario didn't share anything with me. I thought they are busy for the wedding preparations." Jisoo answered.

"Do you think Suho and Unnie have been in a secret relationship already since they are both working in the same company?" Jeongyeon asked.

"She probably develop feelings for him overtime." Jisoo concluded.

"Hell no, that's impossible." Seulgi firmly objected. "She would probably choose to be an old maid rather than to be with a man. She waited for Lisa for 7 years and worked hard to achieve her body right now because of Lisa. What you're saying is nonsense. And how can you doubt her for a second when you grow up seeing Chubby Bunny so devoted only to Lisa?"

"I'm sorry, Seul. I didn't mean to judge  unnie."

"Babe, you can't change the fact that your best friend hurt my best friend. Kissing someone is still cheating." Jisoo explained. "It's understandable that everyone would suspect Irene for what she did."

"I don't know what to believe but I trust her. Please don't make any judgment yet. Let's wait until she's ready to explain everything. I am glad Lisa is more understanding than us and she didn't consider them already officially over." Seulgi still hopeful for them to fix their problem."

JOOHYUN'S POV

"I think we are already too far from the restaurant. Or do you wish to go to a specific place?" Suho hesitantly asked me. Well he was obviously still in shock but what else can be done? I didn't know what got into me that I did it. I can't directly ask Lisa to break up with me because it was her dying biological father wish. I don't want her to decide for herself because for sure she would still choose to marry me. This is for the betterment of everyone. This is for her future. Then Suho crossed my mind that he could be a good alibi so Lisa would then decide not to be with me anymore. I didn't plan any of this but there's something that urge me to use the situation. I saw my friends following Wendy. So I took that moment instantly to kiss Suho and allowed them to see it. I purposely did it so they would tell it to Lisa that I am cheating on her. It was not meant for Lisa to witness it. I know how much this stupidity hurt my poor baby. Her hurt expression was forever imprinted in my memory. I won't take it back. I couldn't let her suffer because of marrying me, this is for her future. I don't care if she hates me. All I know I did what's best for us.

"Just drive."

"I think I deserve an explanation too, Irene." Suho touched his nose and hissed due to the pain. Lisa really did break his nose for sure.

"I'm sorry." I apologized sincerely.

"Sorry? Huh, do you think I will settle by just your sorry? I need details. Why?"  I understood that he was upset with me.