Chapter 39

LISA'S POV

After I took care of the young fox's wound and gave it food. I then built an improvised cage so she won't go any near us. I went to check my sulking  Joohyun inside the tent. She wasn't sleeping yet when I got in. I heard her singing earlier. It made me smile hearing her angelic voice.

"Hon," I sat beside her and she ignored me. I knew I fucked up again.
"Hyun, Honey, please talk to me" I stretched my long arm to reach her so we could snuggle a bit.

"No, we won't be talking. I am sleepy already." She removed my arm and was not even sparing me a glance. So damn scary.

I knew she's lying that she's sleepy because she waited for me. She then fixed her blanket and I pulled it. She glared at me. Aish wrong move.

"Don't worry the poor animal won't reach you. I made sure we are both safe from harm. I already called Mr. Baek from the two way radio and he'll be here with other guides to take care of it." I waited for her to talk back but she didn't give any comment.

"You know that night is still young. I appreciate if you are going to join me outside while sipping hot choco."
Still no comment from her.

"This spot is so nice. I specifically asked Mr. Baek to get this for us and tell other campers to stay away from this area so we could have privacy."

"Not everyone can have the same privileged that we have right now. Some campers are actually getting so envy because we got a special treatment."

"Honey, please say something. The stray wild animal isn't part of my plan. Please, not talking to me will only spoiled your saliva which would cause you a bad breath. Just talk to me, hon."

"I was being honest about not knowing the difference between a fox and kitten. I know it was stupid to say that it was due to skipping class whenever I tried to avoid you. I was not saying it's your fault." I took a deep sigh since I was talking to myself because she didn't really want to talk to me.

"You know at times I tend to be so insensitive about your feelings and I promise to work it out so moving forward I won't hurt you unconsciously." I continued.

"Hyun, Honey, relationship should work both ways and we need to have an open communication. It should involves you too by speaking up your mind or whatever you wanted to voice out." Still not working.

"I know, you get so irritated because I don't listen to you and I only do whatever I want. Again, I am really sorry for being an asshole." I was fidgeting because I was done talking all of my thoughts.

At last, she finally gave in and faced me. At least it worked. "Aish, why are we experiencing all of this? This is really a bad idea, Lalice."

I cut her off, " Shhhhh, you know everything's perfect when I am with you. Come on let's go outside and check the dark sky." I pursuaded her.

"No, it won't happen."

"Oh, dear! Hon, please don't be such a bummer." I pulled her lazy ass.

"No, I said it wont happen. Period." She was playing hard to get as always. Typical Bae Joohyun.

I did not let her to protest and immediately lifted her up and took her outside the tent. "Shhh."

"Put me down, you hard headed, Monkey!" She was protesting.

"Oh, yeah just Monkey not a hard headed. I will start to listen to you tomorrow but this time be my guest."

"No, I won't watch the stars with you." She was full of determination.

"No, little monster. Stop resisting, okay? We will do star gazing together. I know you are not sleepy yet so don't dare use that excuse."

"Aish!" She squinted her eyes. "Why do you talk so much? Like you are really being so apologetic. I don't believe a bit. You will still do whatever you want and ignore my feelings."