Chapter 35

2 days after...

LISA'S POV

The dinner with the Parks was something not so good and not so bad. First I got Mr. Park disappointed bringing Jeongyeon as my plus one. He was cleared about his request but I totally ignored it. And Sooyoung seemed not too please as well having her stalker around. Yeah, Jeongyeon acts one whenever she showed up out of nowhere to check her. But the good side of the dinner, Mrs. Park actually liked Jeongyeon's wittiness and she invited her to have another dinner with them. They tagged along pretty well that night. At least she now stand a chance even with the mother. Soon enough she'll secure the first base. I really wish Sooyoung give her a chance. I can see how serious Jeongyeon is.

Of course Joohyun kinda felt bad that I needed to go and meet the Parks. I told her beforehand on the same night though she was able to read it in the morning. We had a very long argument about it. She's still getting jealous with Sooyoung being close with me. She hates the thought that I'll be hanging out with her even in a friendly set up. But it's actually cute. I told her I'm trying to help Jeongyeon and she had nothing to be worried about. I know my limitations too. Thankfully I was able to convince her by buying her favorite ice cream.

Dad is still unconscious and my mom stays with him at the hospital like it's our second home now. I just drop by whenever I can if I ain't busy checking the restaurant's on going construction.

About Jennie, she seems quiet recently. She stops bugging me. Probably she realized nothing would work on me. For I will always choose Joohyun over and over again no matter what.

So I am all set wearing my denim jacket, faded blue jeans and my black Chuck. Today is just so perfect as I have check with the weather forecast. It is actually a pleasant day to go out. I just stop by at the flower shop to place an order for my marvelous girlfriend. It will be delivered in their home since it is impossible for me to bring it personally. That's the fun part about this surprise. She knew I hate doing the cliche dating methods and all. I have my standards and I know when to be creative. I have some tricks under my sleeve and it comes handy at the right time.

I don't want it to be a fancy one just something special since Joohyun isn't just a regular girlfriend for me. She's my childhood sweetheart and my best friend forever before Jisoo came into the picture as my other best friend. A crack head best friend that is so obsessed with chicken to be exact. So it will not hurt making some extra efforts for her. She's always an exception. I can definitely do everything to make her the happiest.

The florist was encoding some special instructions I delicately include on my order. She was smiling widely at me when I approached the counter to give my card.

"Are you going to propose, Miss Manoban? L I thought you already did. I saw the announcement from the main stream media though." She commented.

I scoffed because of her direct comment. Of course everyone knows about the news. It shouldn't surprised me anymore if Miss Jung knew it already. "It's fake news. Don't ever watch news these days. But by the way do you think it is best to do it right away?" I asked her. She's a family friend and she knew about me being not straight.

"Miss Kim Jennie looks like a diva to me but she isn't bad herself. She's rich and pretty. The two of you would be perfect together."

"Aissh, She's pretty but I knew someone who got all those good qualities and uhm the visual is obviously striking and on point." I ain't in the mood to talk about Jennie. I only have one person on my mind.

"Oh, my God, don't tell me. You and Miss Kim Jisoo are officially dating now?" She was all excited and clapped like a kid.

"Oh, no, no. We're friend zone and she has a girlfriend too." I corrected her because this could create another scandal in the future. You know gossips spread like a wildfire.