Chapter. 17

JOOHYUN'S POV

I was more familiar with Seulgi's home so Jisoo just followed me. She  settled at the stall nearby the counter while I was preparing the porridge ingredients. Seulgi's parents were not around. But she was not living alone. She had an adopted sister who just travelled a lot due to her work's nature.

"Yaaaaah!!!!!! Pervert! You pervert!" We heard Joy's voice upstairs. Both Jisoo and I ran upstairs to the guest room to check out what was going on.

Lisa and Seulgi were heading to the same direction. Seulgi then opened the door. I purposely ignored Lisa. She gave me that poor puppy looking eyes and pouted like a kid. I wanted to smack her head for trying to be cute.

Seulgi's adopted sister was wrapped in a towel. She was dodging all Joy's attacks. Joy was all but red and hitting the latter with a broom stick. Wendy was sound as sleep on the bed.

"Hey tall woman, stop hitting me. And stop calling me a pervert. You should apologize to me instead. You entered the bathroom unannounced." Seulgi's adopted sister was obviously pissing Joy more and enjoying every bit of it. She's a prankster and even Seulgi sometimes could not handle her.

"What happened here?" Seulgi asked and her eyes scanned her sister's state. "Go and dress up." She turned to Joy with an apologetic look.

"I didn't know this place will be accommodating drunken girls, Seul.  Now it's my fault being here. She's in my room for fucking sake." She cussed out.

"She didn't complain she just waited for me to go undress before reacting." Joy braced herself.

Well, Seulgi's adopted sister was quite a trouble maker herself. But I didn't know she's pervert. I looked at her as if waiting for her explanation.

"Oh, hi there, unnie. Are you having some kind of party? I am surprise Seulgi brought a lot of friends here. It's the first time."

"Hi, Jeong! When did you return?" I asked her.

"Just earlier and this tall woman freaked me out inside the bathroom. I thought it's was just Seulgi." She explained and sounded telling the truth. Of course Seulgi never brings anyone here other than me but I never do overnight stay.

"By the way my name is not pervert. I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. Seulgi's-"

"She's my sister" Seulgi cut her off. Well, they're really close and Seulgi never once treated Jeongyeon like other people. She's dear to this bear. "Jeongyeon please apologize to my friend." Seulgi said apologetically and asked Jeongyeon to say sorry.

"Why would I?" Jeongyeon complained. "I may not a full blooded Kang but this is my room too, Seul. What the fuck? Are you serious? You are siding your friend than me."

"Just apologize, Sooyoung felt uncomfortable because of you." Lisa butted in.

"And who are you? Why would you interfer?" Jeongyeon was irritated, she's the type who does not want to be told.

"My name is Lisa and that girl who's freaking out is my friend. Just apologize." Lisa said firmly.

Jeongyeon turned her back and went to the bathroom. She came back with a bathrobe on and passed us all.

"Guys, I'm so sorry about my sister. She's nice when you get to know her." Seulgi apologized.

I then followed Jeongyeon downstair.
"Hey, you put on a quite show." I smiled at her. She scooted at the couch.

"Unnie, why Seulgi being like that? As if it's entirely my fault." She whined out.

"She's just tired. So how was your travel in Spain?" I changed the topic and focused about her.