Chapter 36

JOOHYUN

It feels surreal that we are really girlfriends now. And she's giving me a lot of reasons to look forward with our date. Lisa does not like to call it a date. She cringed about those stuffs but she is totally nailing everything. Why is she so good in everything? She's full of surprises and she's sweet even she denies it.

We stop over in a gas station so I can change into a more comfortable clothes. I still hate wearing Vans when she's on her Chuck. But it can't be helped and she already promised to wear couple stuffs with me moving forward so I am feeling better somehow.

She only let go of my hand when we enter the restroom together. For some reasons, I don't like it. I love when she's holding me.

"Honey, let me just check the cubicle."

"Are you a cop now?" I asked.

"Nope, but I don't trust this place. You know for security and safety precautions. Who knows if some idiots put a hidden cam in here?"

"Honey, I didn't know you're going to be extra when you're my girlfriend. It is not new to me that you're overly protective. You're being just Lalisa and I love everything you do for me. But please keep it low, okay?"

"I don't know maybe I am just afraid about so many things or just being paranoid." She taps the walls and the floor. She opens the toilet flush cover  and look around like a pro. "It's clear, Hyun. You may get inside to change your clothes. If you need to pee too just pee comfortably."

"Thanks, Hon."

"You're most welcome. I'll be just here okay?"

When I am all done changing my clothes and wash my hands. She then reached for my hand to intertwine with hers. There you go, I love the warmness of her palm against mine. Then we got out from the restroom. I never feel so safe like this. Lisa being so caring like this makes my heart giddy. No wonder her fan girls are going crazy over her. She's a total gentlewoman, smooth talker and sincere with her words. Being her girlfriend is such a privilege. I somehow wonder if what Lisa would be like as a wife? It keeps me thinking. I am in my train of thoughts when suddenly a man waived at us excitedly. I think he's a cab driver and  he's expecting  for us so I wonder why aren't we gonna drive back using her car? Did she hire him?

"Hi, Mr. Baek good to see you. Have you loaded up all of my stuff?" Lisa greets him and the man raised his two thumbs up and grinned widely.

"Hey, can I at least know where are we heading?" I tried to coax her to tell me about the location but she's not planning to spit it out.

"Later,Hon." She kissed my hair. "You smell so good."

I kept my distance because I knew I don't smell okay after working half day at the kitchen. "No, I don't smell good, Hon."

"You smell just fine, like mixes of berries."

"Uh, it's because we were making fruit tarts earlier."

"Really? I wish to try them one day."

"Well, I can make fruit tarts for you. Just ask anything and I'll bake it for you, Hon." I offered.

"Hmm, just be my muse the entire weekends. Don't think of anything and just enjoy your time with me."

"That makes me more intrigued. You know you are making me think a lot. Where is it? Where are we heading and why are we taking a cab instead?" I glanced at the driver.

"Be quiet little monster. No more questions, okay?" She hushed me.

"Aish, this monkey!"

"Oh, by the way Hyun this is Mr. Baek and Mr. Baek this is Joohyun my girlfriend."