Chapter 53

"MANOBAN!!!!!!" Jennie screamed on top of her lungs which made her baby also got startled. They just arrived at Seulgi's flat.

Seulgi, Jisoo, Joy and Jeongyeon ran to check what's going on. "Hey, hey, keep it down. You're scaring even your baby." Joy took Keenu from Jennie while Seulgi took care of the baby's stuff.

"Where is that monkey? Stop hiding your friend. We agreed to swap taking care of our son but she has not comeback with Wendy since yesterday." Jennie was like a fuming cat.

"What? I thought she's with you." Seulgi's attention turned to the baby. "Oh, hello there little guy. It's finally nice to meet you. Guess your dada is in real trouble this time." She tried to make funny faces but Keenu has no reaction. He only laughs with Lisa or his new found friend Wendy.

"Jen, forget about Limario. Just do whatever you need to do, we will cover for you. Keenu seems not to be a problematic baby just like his parents." Jisoo suggested. "But a bit snobbish just like you." She watched Seulgi trying her best to get any reaction from the baby.

"Yeah, and we bought a lot of toys for him. We've been anticipating this meet up. We don't care if Lisa is still busy dating Wendy." Jeongyeon showed the toys to Keenu and tries to play with him. "Kuchi, kuchi, kuchi. You like this baby?"

"My son's name is Keenu not Kuchi, Jeongyeon. You sounded calling a puppy." Jennie glared at Jeongyeon.

"But Keenu sounded just like a dog's name." She reasoned out but zipped immediately her mouth when she saw how serious Jennie was.

"Gosh, I am so sorry if I am getting so hysterical. And taking this on you guys. It is just that Keenu is already looking for her. I don't have any issue if she would want to date or do whatever she wants. The baby is just too attached with her." Jennie explained.

"Chillax, let's go and grab something to eat. Jisoo cooked a lot for this gathering. Just don't complain if the dish are mostly chicken." Joy pulled Jennie to the kitchen. They have a lot of catching up to do with Jennie since she's been away for months with Lisa. They would save their questions for Lisa once they meet her.

Lisa finally woke up. She thought she heard Jennie's voice. She wondered why she's having that kind on premonition as if it's really happening. She only relaxed when her eyes stop and see the only person that occupied her head the entire night. Joohyun was at the couch reading a book and Lisa realize she had the whole bed for herself. She got embarrassed for sleeping comfortably while the patient stayed at the couch. She fixed herself and sat next to Joohyun.

"Hey," Joohyun smiled warmly. "Aren't you hungry? I already ordered for us." She gave her the sweetest smile. She had a sweet dream because she's sleeping next to Lisa regardless if they are in the hospital.

"It's like I am the patient here. I should be asking that to you." Lisa pointed out. And pressed herself towards Joohyun. She seemed to be intoxicated by her scent.

Joohyun squeezed Lisa's cheeks. "I could not afford to wake you up. You seem too exhausted. I was planning to wake you up so we can eat. Aren't your family looking for you? You stayed here overnight."

"Nuh, Mom does not look for me anymore just like the old days. She knew I am responsible enough. Maybe Keenu or Jennie."

It made Joohyun flinched but immediately hid her jealousy. She already heard some rumors that Jennie and Lisa have a son and living together. She did not expect Lisa would confirm this to her. "Your family." She said sadly.

"Yeah, I mean no, uhm well they are like my family." Lisa felt guilty though she didn't do anything wrong. She was stuttering to explain her situation to Joohyun. The last thing she needed is to be misunderstood by her. "Please don't think Jennie and I have a relationship. You've got it the wrong way." Lisa noticed that Joohyun seems sad. "I am not married to anyone. But I am helping raising Keenu, she's Jennie's son." She felt like she needed to explain everything to Joohyun so they could really start fixing their troubled relationship.