Chapter. 20

JOOHYUN'S POV

Lisa just parked outside my family's house. She hurried to open the door for me. She never took away her gaze from me that's why I felt so conscious and melting already.

"Hyun, I am no longer behind the steering wheel. We may continue what we were about to do earlier." She suggested as she grinned and walked closer to me.

"Huh?" I pretended not to follow. I know what she meant and she slowly leaned to me. We were standing next to our gate. I closed my eyes, knowing what would happen next. She pinned me so I couldn't not move.

The gate opened abruptly. "Hyun?" My sister asked then stared to Lisa. Both of us were startled hearing unnie's voice. "Omo, omo! Lisa! It's really you, Lisa." She shoved me aside to get closer to Lisa. It seemed like Taeyeon unnie really disregarded me.

"Hi, Taeyeon unnie! Long time no see." Lisa greeted.

"Oh, gosh. What took you so long before you visit me? Wow you look just wow." Taeyeon unnie was obviously fan girling in front of me. The nerve of my sister.

"You too, unnie. You look great." Lisa chuckled shyly.

"Really? Do you know I'm a professional medical doctor now?" Unnie bragged.

"Really? Wow, congratulations, unnie." Lisa did not waste a time to congratulate her and gave her a side hug.

"Yeah, unnie congratulations you've been a doctor for so many years already. Lisa does not have all the day to talk to you." I interrupted them.

"I forgot Hyun ever existed." Unnie said sarcastically. "By the way what are you guys doing here outside? Go and grab some snacks inside. Bring her inside my dear Hyun." My sister was acting all innocent. I knew she's low key teasing me. Lisa and I were about to kiss, aish. Such a bummer.

"By the way, unnie Hyun and I are going to hang out. Do you want to join us?" Lisa offered.

My eyes were like throwing hundreds of dagger to my sister. If only stares could kill she was probably stabbed couple of times. She surely got my message. 'Please say no, unnie. Just decline.'

"Oh I love to Lisa but actually I love my dear life more. So I need to get going. I have emergency case at the hospital. Maybe some other time. When someone can then control their jealousy." Unnie gave me a knowing look.

Lisa scratched her head. She was oblivious to her surroundings. "Sure not a problem, unnie. You take care of yourself. We will soon catch up, alrighty?"

"Sounds a plan to me. The two of you too. Enjoy your mini date." Taeyeon unnie left me a kiss and and whispered. "Chill my little sis." Then she kissed Lisa too. I wanted to strangle her even we're blood sisters. "Bye, Lis. Take care of my sister, okay?"

"Yes, unnie. I will." Lisa cheerfully answered.

A car stopped in front of us and my sister then hopped in. I wonder who picked her up. "Let's get inside so I can prepare, Lalice." I led Lisa inside the house.

"Is unnie dating someone?" Lisa asked as she followed me inside the house.

"Not that I am aware of. Probably yes." I answered nonchalantly.