Chapter. 12

"Shall we go?" Seulgi's palms were sweating. She opened the the shot gun seat for Jisoo. Then she got into the driver's seat. She wiped her sweaty hands on her pants. Joohyun and Jisoo have similarities. They don't put seat belts. So she put and buckled Jisoo's seat belt. She didn't know if it's her heart  stammering or its Jisoo's.

"Er, thanks. I usually sit at the back seat." The small girl tried not to be awkward. But she felt the tension between them inside Seulgi's car. She fanned herself which the mono eyelid girl noticed so she then put the air conditioner on max. She's also bothered why she's been sweating that much as if she's about to audition for a dance competition.

"Oh yah because you have someone who drives for you. So where does Miss Kim Jisoo lives?" She started the engine and waited for Jisoo to tell her home address.

"Not in my parents place. You should probably take me to my unit." She clearly doesn't want her parents to question what she's doing outside this ungodly hour. Of course they would bombarded her questions if they saw she's with a stranger. Her parents really thought she and Lisa are in a romantic long distance relationship. She did try to correct them but the old Kims never listen to her.

"Oh, okay." Seulgi drove to Jisoo's place direction. She's obviously controlling herself not to glance at Jisoo's side. She'll get a stiffed neck later.

"So how long have you've been stalking me?" Jisoo started the conversation as Seulgi maneuvered the steering wheel like she's a legitimate cab driver.

Seulgi almost stepped the break. She got busted. She tried to compose herself. "Pardon?" She didn't like being obviously nervous next to her ultimate crush.

"I didn't give you the address yet but you seems to know where to head." Jisoo pointed out with her arched brow, arms crossed and pouting cutely.

"I just have the feeling that you live in Gangnam." She tried to play it cool.

"And you got more specific this time? I know it is you." Damn, Jisoo is so articulate and obviously not buying it.

Seulgi pulled over. She scratched her head. And stared at Jisoo. Wow, that's the only thing on her mind. She could be only this close with Jisoo in her dreams. And she never thought a day would come and she'd be able to talk to her face to face. "How did you know?"

"Got you! Gosh, look at your face. I am just fooling around." She giggled seeing the mono eyelid woman being  flustered.

"You're confusing me, Kim Jisoo."

"Me too, I am confusing myself." Jisoo said seriously.

"Hey, I thought you mean something else." Seulgi took a deep breathe. She thought she got busted but not.

"You haven't answered yet, how long have you been stalking me, King Solomon?" Jisoo smirked, she's back at it again and Seulgi felt being cornered.

"Huh? Who's King Solomon?" The slow Bear had to rake her head to think faster.

"My secret admirer. Someone who left boxes of assorted chickens and a bouquet of flowers."

"Uh," she was baffled that Jisoo easily outsmarted her.

"So, King Solomon, aren't you going to spill the tea? I am just curious so please answer me."

"Hey, look, I just got back from a long dance tour. So yeah just recently." Seulgi explained defensively.

"Oh," Jisoo got a little disappointed. She thought her assumptions were correct. That Kang Seulgi is also the same secret admirer from high school she called Bear. Probably they are two different person.