Chapter 47

6 months later.

"Awwww, we are so excited to meet Keeno. I wonder if he'd take after Lisa. She's totally hands on with him while Jennie is busy running the company." Jisoo could not help herself but to get excited to finally meet the wonder baby boy Lisa always been proud of showing to everyone during face time.

"I wish to have our own kids too." Seulgi pouted. "So what is his Nationality? What makes Keeno then? He was born in Thailand, right? Does that means his Thai just like his Dada?"

"I don't know either babe. But whatever his Nationality being born with good genes then he's probably cuter in person. Remember his mom is also a Kim. Kims are known pretty and good looking." Jisoo bragged.

"I couldn't agree more and I can't wait for our wedding and build our own family. I want to see our own little Kims." Seulgi could not help herself but to get more in love with Jisoo each passing day.

"Enough of those cheesy lines. When should we expect them to come home? Lisa isn't replying with any of my messages." Jeongyeon sat next to Seulgi and grabbed the tablet.

"Didn't she tell you guys?" Joy asked.

"What's there to tell?" The trio asked in chorus.

"Nevermind maybe she wanted you all to be surprised when she returned." Joy dismissed.

"Come on spill it. And when did you and Lisa became closer than us?" Jisoo half annoyed to know that Joy knows more than her.

"Hmm she didn't tell me anything I just got a hint from someone else." Joy explained. "Let's all wait and plan for their welcome party."

"Wait is she? No way!" Seulgi's eyes squinted.

"I don't know but yes she's been travelling outside Thailand. Jennie has complained her frequent travels abroad. You know she can't handle Keeno alone and the baby is growing up more fond of Lisa." Joy explained.

Jisoo clapped, "Whatever makes her happy then let's support her. A lot has change and I am glad she didn't lose her bubbliness."

"So where exactly Lisa is right now?" Seulgi asked.

"Her local number can't be reach" Jeongyeon implied.

"Is she travelling out of the country?" Jisoo asked Joy.

"Maybe yes. Lisa is known to be full of surprise." Joy answered.

"Maybe she's already in South Korea." Seulgi got excited. "Let's hurry and prepare her favorite food guys."

"Hold it Seul unnie." Joy stopped them to do anything. "She's outside Thailand that can be for sure but she's not here yet."

"Huh?" Jeongyeon was quite confused. "Then where the hell is that Monkey? How can she leave Jennie and Keeno?"

"We will find out soon." Joy smiled at them.

"Anyway maybe we just miss her so much. Not seeing Lisa around here makes me lonely." Seulgi's eyes roamed around the mexican styled restaurant. She never expected herself to be hanging out frequently at Jennie and Lisa's restaurant. Maybe because her sister is already managing the place now.

"I still remember the first two months. Lisa was really unrecognizable because she lost a lot of weight. I am grateful that Jennie was able to convinced her to comeback to Thailand with her and just manage their existing branches there. Then Keeno came, that baby is such a blessing in disguise." Joy recalled.

"You're right. Who would expect Jennie would be our closest friend after showing her bad side." Seulgi giggled. "Babe, the two of you are really getting along well."