Chapter. 15

JOOHYUN'S POV

7 years! I waited for too long only to find out she's engaged! I have nothing against with Jennie but I felt jealous. The sight of them holding hands together made me sick and something in the pit of my stomach just wanted me to puke. They're not even compatible. There's no chemistry at all. Should I step up my game and wear revealing clothes to get her attention? Where did she get her fiancée? Plus Joy and Wendy being in the picture. Wow, is she collecting girls? I am happy enough knowing Jisoo is just a friend but I still have 3 enemies to defeat.

Good thing I brought my car with me today because it would take Seulgi some time before getting to my work place. I hate how Wendy tried to seduce Lisa in front of me. Why can't she act appropriately for a manager? She's too flirty. And that Monkey didn't even try to remove Wendy's arm with hers. She's engaged and she's flirting around. Worst she's trying to explain to me that I am the only one. Did she hit her head or something? She doesn't make any sense. Oh! I just really hate Lisa.

It should be LisRene! There's no perfect ship than us. Jenlisa sounds so wrong, WenLis, JoyLis? They should all back off or they will experience my wrath. I didn't work hard and lose all of my fats for nothing. Imagine how many foods I tried to avoid just to keep this kind of figure? I almost died due to heavy diet. Day and night I cried because my mom put lock to our fridge and Taeyeon will just go inside my room to tease me about how good her meal was. We would eat out during occasions but they will only order caesar's salad or carrots for me while they were having a full meal. What do they think of me? Am I bunny? Then during my strict diet I would ran on the thread mill for 5 hrs a day with Lisa's photo on the wall. That's to force me not to stop my routine. She's my goal! That's why I worked hard but then I will only realize someone stole her already from me.

I received a hard flick on my forehead. "Ouch!"

"Earth to Chubby Bunny. You're not listening to me at all. I was sharing how my day went on but you're simply not here."

I forgot I was with this Bear. I called her to meet me. "Stop flexing how you nailed a date with Kim Jisoo without doing anything. Congrats finally! Aish ,you're so lucky." I am happy for her but at the same time sad for my dear love life.

She then blushed. "Everything went too fast. She wanted as to date right away. Isn't she unbelievable?"

"Shouldn't you be rejoicing?" This Bear is confusing me at times.

"I don't want her to think that I am not being serious about her."

"Are you?" I teased.

"Of course, paboo! I am very serious about her."

"So what happened how did she know that you work at the hotel?" Seulgi then changed the topic.

"She didn't know but someone brought her to the hotel to have lunch with the CEO." I said boringly.

"Wow, she's really that big time, huh?"

"Bear, Lisa is engaged!" I didn't pay attention with her side comment. I still could not believe it myself that she's engaged. Not my Lalice, please.

"Hell no way!" She bursted out.

"She's engaged with Kim Jennie and that brat was really proud announcing it while Lisa didn't say a thing or two about it."

"Hey, maybe it's like an arranged marriage."

"Appa and Eomma wouldn't do that to Lisa. They will let her choose for herself."

"Why are you sulking, Chubby Bunny? They aren't married yet. You still have a chance to snatch Lisa from her."

"What if Lisa really loves that woman? She even got engaged with her."