Chapter. 2

LISA

Time flies so fast, it's good to be back. I stretched my arms and wondered why the other side of the bed's empty? We just got back but as expected from my workaholic girlfriend, she really got up early to start the expansion planning.

Recently we are both very busy, we came back home to start the restaurant expansion. It was her idea to personally supervise the on going construction. She asked me to check for fixtures and kitchen tools. I could only shake my head. She's more devoted to work than to me. But I'm not complaining. These are baby steps for a new relationship.

Our love story? Well I don't even know how to begin with. I don't know if she likes me first. For God damn sake, I'm still not moving on from my first big love. Yeah, I am such a loser.
All these years someone already have my heart. Can you even believe that?
I haven't seen my ex fat best friend, I hope she's still fat but healthy. Yah, I don't know what's the problem being fat. I find her sexy despite her size. But that girl is so hard on herself.

I hope that the mono eyelid girl is treating her right. Giving her the food she likes. Reminding her how beautiful she is. Fuck, that should be me. Sometimes I wonder what if I didn't end our friendship? Or if I tried to be more patient? Would she like me back? Aish, I really don't know.

I forced myself to get out of bed so I could start arranging my stuff. Gosh, I am naked, I must got too drunk last night because my family and friends threw a welcome party for me. I normally took off my clothes because I feel so hot whenever I'm drunk.

At the welcome party I then introduced them to my business partner turned girlfriend. That's all I remembered. I co-owned a restaurant with her in Thailand. She's a business partner for more than 3 years.

It was a funny story about how it all started and we became a couple. That was just a week ago. A house warming party for my aunt. I invited her since she's like a family to us already. The next thing I remembered, I was too drunk and blabbered a lot of things in front of my family. I saw her blushing and I found her cute that moment and I kissed her in front of everyone. It was embarrassing on her part, I know. So I told everyone we're dating to save myself from that disgrace.

There you go, I got an instant girlfriend no sweat and courtship. I don't even know the things she likes and dislikes. And even when we work together we rarely talk because I am always dazing off. Thinking of a certain fat girl I left here in South Korea. Now that I am back, the first thing on my mind is to look for her. Does she still lives in the same address? Is she a successful pastry chef right now? What if they already got married? They'd been together for too long. Anything is possible.

Jisoos for once stop thinking about Bae! She's not going to be your bae. Instead move on and try to be a good girlfriend. As I walked away from bed, I stepped something that made me slipped. My back instantly hit the floor. I realized the floor is really cold.

Fuck, I am all naked that made sense why it feels so cold. Ugh, I often have a memory lapse. Then I saw the reason why I slipped. Undies? I took a closer look. Yeah, it's an underwear. My eyes went wide, but this isn't mine. I don't wear floral printed undies. My eyes roamed around the floor. My clothes were all scattered and the other clothes belong to my new girlfriend.

I'm screwed! Did we have sex last night? I was so drunk that I don't remember us getting inside my room. Of course I was thinking she slept with me. Like literally could sleep together but not to the point of doing something beyond. Oh, did I force myself on her? Then that's rape. Gees, I am going to jail. My mom's gonna kill me if she figured that I committed a crime in here. I hurried picking up all the clothes on the floor. And went straight to the bathroom.

Think, Lisa, carefully think. What should I do? Alcohol is bad for me. First, I got myself a girlfriend, now I found out I forced my new girlfriend to have sex with me. 'Big Fat Bae' Oh great I just prove her that I am really a jerk. No wonder she kept rejecting my feelings for her. Does this means I lost my virginity too?