Chapter. 13

"Mom is Lisa awake?" Jennie gave Mrs. Manoban a quick hug as well as Mr. Manoban the moment she entered the Manoban's residence elegantly. "Hi, Dad how are you?" The couple just exchanged looks, confused how the hell from calling auntie and uncle the other week upgraded into mom and dad.

Jennie lives in a luxurious life but she's not a total brat as what people's first impression on her. She actually likes to live a simple life with her love ones. She grew up without her parents by her side since both are always doing business abroad. She's eager to learn from Lisa's simple lifestyle though the Manoban's are from the upper class too.

She admires Lisa a lot and she secretly has a crush on her but she always makes sure that nothing will come in between them since they are business partners. Jennie is aware that she is known for being such a player but she doesn't  care about her reputation and she doesn't take anyone seriously. For her love is just a game. And to love is to destroy. So no she won't really wanted herself to fall in love deeply and then later on she'll only got heart aches. She enjoys being carefree. She tried being in a relationship from both sexes in the past. But none of them tamed her wild  heart. She just like the idea of getting a good girlfriend which her parents totally approved. Why not Lisa is the only decent girlfriend she has? So when her parents heard the news she's dating the young Manoban they really acknowledged Jennie as if she made the best decision in life. Then when Lisa proposed to her few days ago she did not waste any time and immediately say yes to her though she knew she's just drunk. She then told the news to her parents the next day.

"Oh dear, have you eat breakfast?  Come on, join us. I'll wake up Lisa for you. Go and join your uhm dad." Mrs Manoban put emphasis to the last word and gave her husband a teasing look.

Mr. Manoban cleared his throat. And led the young lady to their dining table. Earlier he just have a wonderful catching up with her favorite daughter Joohyun. He knew her since she's little and he had nothing but praise for her. He likes Joohyun to be Lisa's girlfriend. But this is the reality. LISRENE never happened and JENLISA was introduced to them. He knew nothing about Jennie excepts she is his rascal daughter's business partner in Thailand turned girlfriend.

He was glad earlier seeing Joohyun after 7 long years. Finally she visits them but now he is having second thoughts because of this young lady's existence. And surprisingly Jennie's calling them dad and mom real quick.

"Jennie dear, I am glad you asked about me. I am just having a little confusion but for sure my rascal daughter would enlighten me." He tried to smile to Jennie. "Go, dear please just eat. It is important to have a full meal in the morning." He invited her to join him.

"Thanks, dad but I am full. Did Lisa tell where she'd go last night?"

"Well she hung out with Jisoo. She always does."

"Who's Jisoo?" She asked in puzzlement. It's the first time she heard of the name.

"She's my rascal daughter's only patient friend since high school. I think she also hang out with her other friends." He thought of Joohyun.

"She never mention anything about her friends here in Korea."

"Jennie dear, I don't want to sound like an intruder. I know the two of you just started dating. You need to get to know each other more because getting into a relationship should be built with a strong foundation. It seems like my rascal daughter isn't open about her life with you."

"Of course, Dad, Lisa and I will work on that. Thanks for giving me a piece of advice. I really appreciate it."

Mrs. Manoban left Jennie and her husband to wake her daughter up. As usual she brought her slipper to spank Lisa. She used it to discipline Lisa when she was little. She didn't know she will still need to use it with her. After all she's her mother, she know her daughter too well that she loves Joohyun until now and meeting Joohyun earlier just confirmed that the latter feels the same for Lisa. She would love them to be together but its going to cause a conflict since Lisa is already with Jennie. She cannot tolerate her daughter's wrong action.