Sorry Kei, but I love this man

Y/n's pov

I literally hate highschool. Yeah of course I knew there was going to be some mean people here, just like when I went to Karasuno and Shiratorizawa. The only difference here is that I had friends there, and I at least knew people there, the teachers know me, it was better.

"Y'know no one likes a smart ass," Ashley says.

Ah yes, my old fake Identity, I met Ashley and her possy first period, lovely girls they are.

"I wasn't being a smart ass," I say. "I answered a math question the teacher put on the board."

"We don't actually answer those, you made the rest of the class look stupid," she says. "It's the first day back to class."

Maybe the rest of the class is just stupid.

"I just answered a simple question," I say. "The rest of the class was fine."

"I don't know why you think that you're better than us," she says.

Any actions that may follow are not my fault, it's clear that Ashley is the one trying to pick fights with me.

"I am better than you," I say. "So just go an fix your eyelashes, I'm trying to eat in peace."

"I hope you know that you're just the shinny new play toy," she says. "You're nothing special."

"Why are you're panties in such a bunch?" I ask. "Did your boyfriend call me hot or something?"

"What? No," she says. "What's wrong with you, don't talk about my boyfriend."

"Then just stop talking to me," I say. "I'm trying to eat."

"And I'm trying to put you in your place," she says. "So listen up."

"Y'know, I always saw shit like this in movies," I say. "Honestly an honour to feel it first hand."

"Is this a joke to you?" she asks.

Yes, what part of this whole interaction isn't a joke?

"I'm wasting my time here talking to you," I say starting to pack up my food. "I came here to study, not to waste time on petty high school drama."

"Look, I don't know how things in your country work, or maybe it's your English that's not well but there are things to be expected here," she says.

Technically we aren't on school property so as long as I don't do anything first then I shouldn't suffer any consequences.

"In my country?" I scoff. "That has nothing to do with anything, and my English is just like everybody else."

"I can barely even understand you," she says. "Can you even hear yourself?"

I really hate it here.

"I know you can understand m just fine," I say standing up.

I'm aware that I have a slight accent, but what can you really expect? It's almost non-existent, she's just trying to start things.

"If you're trying to pull some racist shit then just cut it," I say. "I don't have time for shit like that, so step aside."

"I'm talking to you," she says grabbing my arm.

Oh no, I feel threatened, I am not responsible for anything else I do.

"Don't touch me," I cringe. "Let go before I grab you by your nappy ass weave."

"It's not fake," he cowls.

"Good," I say lacing my fingers in her hair. "Then it'll hurt more."

So from what we've learned from past altercations, is that I am not good at fighting. I am basically an expert at instigating them but when it comes to actually doing any damage, I'm a failure. Let this be another lesson that just because you have the confidence, doesn't mean you'll win a fight.

It's not even the end of the lunch period of the first day of school and I've already got a black eye. Not to self, don't pick fights with the lacrosse team's defensemen, maybe I should go for the cheerleaders next time.

"I hope you learned not to lay your hands on people," she spits.

You started it, but go off.

"You're gonna be in so much shit for this," I say. "There's a difference between hitting someone and beating them up."

"My dad is the principal of this school," she smirks. "I think I'll be just fine, now apologize."

I miss the time when the principal and teachers were afraid of my mom, everybody should've been lucky that I wasn't a crazy bitch like this one.

"Make me," I say.

I think I've found myself a school bully.

"Excuse me?" she questions.

And my current nightmare.

"I said that if you want me to apologize then you're going to have to make me," I say. "And good luck with that."

I wish there was someone here.

I like it when she suffers.

-Crouton