This is all I have saved on my laptop atm

Y/n's pov

Guess what day it is people? It's Keis's birthday, and what a lovely day that is.

"Happy birthday!" I yell, tossing Kasumi onto the bed.

"Why do you have to wake me up like this?" He questions, sitting up. "Can't I have some peace and quiet?"

"Not in with us," Kasumi says. "You should know better."

"Happy birthday Kei," I say again, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. "Now you're an old man, dating me, a young girl like myself. Kinda weird, you into young girls?"

"You're like a month younger than be," he says. "Shut up."

"Now you can legally get drunk in the states," I say. "Good job."

"Why are you dressed?" he asks. "What time is it?"

"It's seven am, but I've got to be at work early," I say. "And Kyoutani messaged you saying practice has been moved up to eight because you have a practice match. So, I'm going to take Kasumi to my brother's house."

"What's gotten into you?" he asks. "You're being normal."

"Nothing," I smile picking Kasumi up and heading over to leave. "But we've gotta go, bye Kei, I love you."

"Come here," he says.

"What?" I ask walking back over. "You need a goodbye kiss to get you through the day?"

"I do not need it to get through the day," he scoffs. "But I'd like one."

I love him.

"I need one," I say quickly kissing him. "Love you."

"Yeah, love you," he says grabbing his phone.

And here's where we run out the door.

Cue the yelling in...

Three...

Two...

One...

"Y/n, why would you send me this video now?!?" Kei yelled sticking his head out the door. "God, why would you?!"

"Bye Kei!" I laugh getting into the elevator.

"What was the video?" Kasumi asks.

"Oh nothing," I laugh. "But he's definitely going to need a cold shower before he goes to practice."

-

"Hey Wakaothsi," I say walking into his apartment. "Tendo, I'm here and I brought your favourite niece."

"Now if only you could bring over my favourite niece and a nephew," he says.

"If only mom wasn't taking baby killer pills," Kasumi says.

"Wakatoshi!" I yell. "Where are you!?"

"I am installing a synthetic I've rink!" he calls out.

Oh my god, now I'm gonna have to get one at my place. And yes, at home it's huge like it's big, I know it is, and I'm not talking about Kei. Okay, I'm sorry, I'm kidding. But you know that my apartment, the penthouse thing is huge. Well, Wakatoshi's penthouse thing is bigger, the fuck, it's huge.

Okay, back to life.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" Kasumi yells running to wear Wakatoshi is.

"Holly hell Wakatoshi, why is it so big?" I ask.

"She needs room," he says.

"How much did cost?" I ask.

"Cost? It doesn't matter," he says. "It's for Kasumi."

"Yeah, he's really been spending money like it's nothing," Tendo says. "He keeps getting me gifts, you should see what he wants to buy you for your birthday."

"Wakatoshi, stop spending all you're money," I say. "You're going to be broke."

"I will not," he says. "I make lots of money, this is nothing."

"Yeah mom, let him be," Kasumi says pulling her skates out of her bag. "If he likes to spend money, it's okay. Maybe ask him to buy you a car."

When the hell did she grab those?

"I can get you a car," he says.

"No Wakatoshi, I have a car," I say. "I do not need another one, you really don't need to buy me all these things."

"What if I get you clothes, bags and shoes?" he asks.

"I mean hey if you want to buy me things who am I to object?" I ask. "Anyway, I actually have to get to work."

And if my plan with the video goes just as planned, I should be seeing Kei around lunch, and a few citrus emojis next time.

Brielle.

-Crouton