This is my dad about 14 ish years ago

Y/n's pov

"I should probably get Kasumi back home to sleep in a bed," I say looking down at her, she lay sprawled across the both of our laps.

I've been here for hours, looking homeless, watching movies, and having the blindfold taken on and off. I'd say that this was easily in my top three birthdays.

"It's funny, I always forget that you don't speak," I say. "It's kinda weird, but I guess I'm not the chosen one.

I've also have learned that when he shoves my head slightly, he wants me to shut up, classy I know.

"Are you guys gonna start doing what adults do now?" Kasumi asks cracking open an eye.

"I don't even want you to explain what you mean by that," I say. "But it's time for bed."

"Yeah, we can sleep upstairs," she says. "We can stay in Soji's room, and I'll sleep in the middle."

"Yeah, no," I say. "We're gonna go home, plus, he's the neighbour so we can come back in the morning if you really want to."

"But I want to stay here now," she says. "Please."

"I promise that we'll come back here in the morning," I say. "Soji needs a minute to breathe without looking like a Teletubby."

"Then I'm staying here," she says.

"Okay, then I'll come back in the morning," I say. "Sound good?"

"No, I'm going with you," she says.

"Okay, then up we go," I say picking her up.

"We're all having a sleepover when I turn four," she says. "Because when it's my birthday, I make the rules."

"Okay fine," I say glancing over to Soji. "Then we'll have a party."

"I want a birthday week," she says. "Pretty please."

"A birthday week then," I say. "Now say goodnight."

"Goodnight Mr. Nieghbour guy," she sighs. "I'll see you in the morning, have a good sleep mister."

This is still really weird.

"Okay bye, we'll see you tomorrow," I say lifting her over my shoulder.

"Don't worry, I'll come over early so we can gossip about this woman over here," Kasumi laughs. "She has fake boobs."

"I do not," I say. "Don't say stuff like that."

"And her butt is fake, and her teeth," she laughs again. "Fake lady over here."

"I will leave you in his oven and then he'll turn you into a strawberry tiny cake," I say. "And then I'll steal the cake from him and feed it to all my friends."

"What friends?" she asks.

"I have friends," I say. "Now tell Soji that if he hears any screaming everything is alright."

"Soji, if I'm dying let me be," she sighs. "It's my time."

So, I decided not to take my antibiotics for one day because I'm stupid, so I got sicker lmao. Anyway, if chapters are shittier it's because I feel shittier. Also, if you are twelve or under, don't comment it because I love reporting people, anyway... I'm gonna go and curl up into a ball of pain.

-Crouton