Do you guys like the glass doll story? Like should I make it a running thing?

Y/n's

Y'know, graduating isn't really all that special or fun. I mean it's a relief that I managed to make it through school, and I never ever have to step foot inside one again, but now I've just got to get to work and stuff. So having any sort of huge get-together isn't my cup of tea, but that's just me.

And after the ceremony park was over, of course, I met back up with my lovely friends and family, oh and Wakatoshi. Okay, just kidding I love him too.

"Good job Y/n on not tripping on the stairs this time," Christopher says.

"She tripped the last time?" Tendo asks.

"Yes, she did," my mom says. "But she picked herself up."

"No I wish that I had attended her high school graduation," Wakatoshi says. "Anf that was a joke to poke fun at you, no real mal-intent behind it."

And of course, he had to clarify that for me, how nice of him.

"And I get a bottle of wine?" I ask. "I mean since I am all grown up and stuff."

"Yes of course you can," my mom says. "In October, in Japan, where it's legal. Do you want to nd your career before it even starts?"

"Fine, rip to me I guess," I say. "I'll wait, and get blackout drunk on my birthday."

Again.

"You have fun with that," Tendo says. "Now it's time for you to strut on that stage like you own the place."

"Noted," I nod my head.

Yeah, I still don't get the hype, graduating I mean. I think after the sixth grade it gets a bit repetitive, it's not all that cool. I guess the only really good thing about this is that I get to go out to a nice restaurant, and I don't have to pay, all I had to do was sit through a whole bunch of 'congratulations' and whatever.

"Y/n, are you excited to take over the business in Japan?" Tendo asks.

"Yup," I nod my head. "Glad I'm done with school."

"After that, you can get married," Wakatoshi says. "And have kids."

What the hell is this guy on about?

"Agreed," my mom says. "Two boys, two girls."

"Or three boys and one girl," Wakatoshi nods his head. "Or all girls."

"Or maybe I just don't get married or get pregnant and have kids," I say. "I'm nineteen years old, you guys can go out and have kids."

"Yeah, no rush," Christopher chimes in, thank god. "You're still fresh out of school."

"I agree with that," William nods his head.

"Fine, but I want at least two grandchildren," my mother says. "Both from Wakatoshi and Tendo, both from you or combined. Just two."

"Well, Wakatoshi," I say. "Have fun getting creative."

"How am I supposed to have a child with Tendo?" he asks.

"Hmm, I don't know," I shrug. "If only there was such a thing as adoption... Oh my god! I'm adopted, there is a solution after all."

"I forgot that you were adopted," Wakatoshi says.

Yeah, me too.

"Y//n, your phone please," my mom says.

"I have to take this," I say quickly glancing at the number. "It's important."

"Can't it wait?" Wakatoshi asks. "Until after."

"No, it's really really important," I say getting up from the table. "It's volleyball gym stuff, very important."

"Oh," he nods his head. "Volleyball gym stuff is extremely important, please take the call. No sarcasm."

"Thank you," I say running off to the bathroom.

I am Shakira.

-Crouton