Omg I accidentally deleted this but I fixed it now

Y/n's pov

"So you're telling me that Christopher punched him out because they got in an argument about who was stronger?" I ask just to make sure I got everything. "And Mateo said that the only way to prove who the strongest is was a battle to the death."

"But like, they'd never actually kill each other," Victoria says. "Just maybe though, they're friends don't worry."

"But like, Christopher is obviously stronger," Amelia says. "It was so cool, I don't know how Nick is a personal trainer if he can't even take a punch."

"Well yeah, he did kickboxing," I say. "So it makes sense that he's stronger when it comes to fighting, but there are different things you need to be a fitness trainer. You need different knowledge to be a personal trainer or whatever."

"But still," she says.

This hoe kinda stupid,

"You can't just be a personal trainer because you're strong, like my brother, he's strong but ask that idiot to help you build up a personal workout routine and you'll die," I say. "You have to go through courses to get that kinda job you know."

"You have a brother?" Victoria asks.

"Yeah but I haven't talked to him in a while," I shrug. "He's a hoe."

"So you're saying that Christopher can't be a personal trainer?" Amelia asks.

Okay, well we know who her obsession is.

"I'm not saying that, are you deaf?" I ask. "I'm just saying that Nick, who is a certified fitness trainer is a better one than Christopher who is not certified. It's not rocket science."

"Amelia, it's not that deep," Victorias says. "She's not trying to insult him, don't get your panties in a bunch."

"Aw look, Chrissy," Nick slinging his arm over mine and Victoria's shoulder. "Your little friend who just so happens to be a girl is out here defending poor little me, jealous?"

"I have no reason to be," he says.

"Well of course you do, I'm way hotter," Nick laughs.

"Agreed," Luca nods his head.

Oh, now this could be interesting.

I wanna kms.

-Crouton