I just ate too many tortilla chips

Y/n's pov

This man kept me up for an extra hour kissing my face and talking nonsense, all cute and stuff but he doesn't get to do that and expect lots of beauty sleep. I'm awake, so he can be up too.

"Kei," I say brushing my fingers through his hair. "Wake up, you don't get to sleep even if you're hungover."

"I've got a headache," he mutters, moving around to use me as a pillow.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I ask.

"Yes, everything," he says. "That's so embarrassing, I almost exposed my surprise to you. Ignore everything I said to you."

"Don't worry, I'll change my shampoo when we get back home," I laugh.

"Shut up," he says covering my whole face with his hand. "I don't like you."

"Yeah, because you love me," I laugh again. "So so much, I'm your favourite person."

"Shush," he says. "You're a headache."

"No, I'm your soon-to-be fiance," I say. "Well, that's what you told me anyway."

"My headache then," he says getting up. "I need a shower, to wake up."

"Have fun," I say. "Don't slip and fall, or pass out and die."

"Come with me," he says.

"What? Can't shower unless you've got your girlfriend there with you?" I ask.

"Shut up," he says.

"Oh lemme guess, you can shower just fine without me but you'd much rather have me there right?" I ask. "Even if I kick you."

"You're lucky that this housed is full of other people right now," he says.

-

"Wow Tsukishima, so early in the morning?" Atsumu shakes his head as we walk into the kitchen.

"Oh shut up, we took a shower creep," Kei says.

"Dad!" Kasumi yells running over to us.

Oh, the children have returned.

"I missed you and mom," she says as he picks her up. "I was with Akaashi and we got to read a whole bunch of manga before it gets released, oh and we brought tacos."

"Tacos sound really good right now," Kei says.

Bouta bust over these tacos right now.

"I feel like garbage," Bokuto groans. "Who let me drink?"

"It's not our fault that you have zero self-control," Sakusa says.

"Oh you had more to drink than all of us," Kuroo says. "Are you an alcoholic or something?"

"No, I am not an alcoholic," Sakusa says. "I can just hold my liquor."

"Morning everybody," Christopher says.

"How are you not hungover?" Kei asks.

"Talent," he shrugs.

"I brought painkillers," Dai says holding up a bag. "It's bubblegum flavour."

"The good stuff," Bokuto says. "Thanks, Lil man."

"Akaashi said not to leave you loose with bubble gum medicine," Dai says.

"Akaashi," Bokuto says. "You're turning the children against me."

"They were never with you," Akaashi says. "So that's impossible."

"Haloween is over, next up is Christmas," Kasumi smiles.

Prolly gonna be Christmas within two chapters or so.

-Crouton