Pov they fight again

Y/n's pov

"Oh this is the one," I say looking in the mirror.

"Dear, that's a bride's maid's dress," Akina says.

"Oh I know, I mean I want this for Azalea," I say. "Nice and baggy in the top for her... Um, anyway."

"Y/n, you're supposed to be looking for a wedding dress," my mom says. "You already chose all the other dresses and such."

True, also I was today years old when I learned that Akina worked at a bridal shop, so we've got some inside help.

"Okay, but I didn't like any of the dresses I tried on," I say.

"You tried on two," Bunny says. "And you looked great."

And for Hyun, he literally cannot control himself, it's actually funny seeing such an intimidating man almost cry.

"We'll stay here all day till you find the perfect dress," Azalea says. "Promise."

-

"I look terrible in this one," I say. "I hate it, I look like a cougar."

"Agreed," my mom says. "I would not let you walk out o here with that."

"This one makes me want to cry in a bad way," Hyun says.

"No ass, no tits," Bunny says. "It's doing you no favours."

"Yeah, it's bad," Akina says.

"I'm not laying down any flower petals if that trash is gonna be there," Kasumi says. "And Dai isn't gonna bring no rings if you wear that."

"I hate to be rude, but that dress is the ugliest thing I've ever seen," Dai says. "Sorry."

"Agreed," Azalea nods her head. "Don't buy that."

"Why would you even want to try that on?" Akina asks.

"Well, it's plain and not flashy," I say.

"I figured out the problem," she says. "I bet you're thinking about what Kei would like, right?"

"No," I say. "I'd never do that... But, would he like this one?"

"No, in fact, I think he'd hate it," she says. "Get something you love, you know he'll be in love with anything as long as you are happy with it."

"You sure?" I ask.

"Y/n, he willingly dated you while you dressed like an anemic drug dealer," Bunny says. "He doesn't care."

"You're slippers and shaped like crabs, they're huge, ugly and everyone tripes over them," Kasumi says. "But dad's the one that bought them for you, he also still loves you even though he has to wake up every day to smell your morning breath."

"What do you want in a dress?" Dai asks.

"I don't know," I say.

"Lies," Kasumi says. "Someone get her interest up here, that's how dad chose a ring."

Oh great.

Going for a nap now.

-Crouton