Please excuse the cringe

Y/n's pov

He did it, he told everyone at this party the moment we got there how much he loved me, but not after downing a glass of champagne.

"Y/n, I love you more than anything. I'm not that good at telling you directly how I feel, but I know that it's important, because I think everyone deserves to know that that one loud girl who can never seem to stay in one place is there best there ever was. You're the most annoying person I've met yet, that's just another attribute that makes me lucky to call you mine. And I... I don't understand you entirely, but that doesn't matter. I just need you to let me love you, forever, as you have done for me. I'm not just marrying the pretty girl, I'm marrying the girl who has bad days, dumb moments and all of the above, I love every single part of you. I don't sugarcoat things so you know I won't over-exaggerate just how much you mean. I know this is embarrassing for you, and it's the same on my end. But, it took me a while to see just how much you affect everyone around you for the better. This is turning into a ramble, and it's so sappy I could puke, so I'll end this stupid proclamation of love off by directing everyone's attention to you, still so gorgeous even with her dress on backwards."

"I do not..." I pause. "Kei, I'm divorcing you."

"You can't, we're not married yet," he laughs.

"Y/n, I am so happy that you're engaged," Wakatoshi says. "I was getting tired of Tsukishima calling to ask about proposing."

"You're not special, he called all her friends and family," Atsumu says.

"So what?" Kei asks. "It needed to be perfect."

"That was the sappiest thing I've ever heard," Marigold says.

"Oh my god that's enough to make a grown man cry," Hyun says suffocating Kei and I in a hug, yes he is crying. "That was beautiful, this reminds me of when I asked Marigold to marry me. All the other inmates surprised her when she came to visit me."

How heartwarming.

"I got put in the hole for three weeks once after we... Well, you two young birds don't need to know what we tried to do," Hyun laughs. "Invite us to the wedding."

"Of course," I laugh.

"Come on Hyun," Marigold says, pulling him away.

"Y/n," oh, mother Ushijima is in the house.

"I'm engaged," I say hugging her.

Hugs aren't her thing, but I don't care.

"Yes, I know," she says. "This is an engagement party after all."

"Look," I say holding up my hand. "Look."

"Wow, where'd you find a ring like this Tsukishima?" she asks.

"Custom," he says.

"Hmm, good," she says.

"Hey hey hey!" Bokuto yells. "Tsuki-poo finally got the balls to put a ring on it."

"Or did Y/n beat you to the punch?" Kuroo asks.

"No, he asked me first," I say. "But it doesn't matter."

"Wow, look at that ring," Kenma says. "You better have insurance."

"Of course he got insurance," Akaashi says. "You did get insurance right?"

"Obviously," Kei says. "I'm giving it to her, If she loses it or breaks it she'll need a new one."

"I'm not gonna lose it," I say. "I'm not that stupid."

Okay, I could lose it but I'll try not to. Oh and the house, beautiful, still contemplating if I should call off my engagement with Kei to marry the house.

"Hey Y/n, are you pregnant or something?" Kageyama asks.

"What why would I be pregnant?" I ask. "Do I look fat to you?"

"No, just wondering," he says. "Just because the last time I talked to Tsukishima, he said he'd only marry someone if he got them knocked up."

"Yeah, the last time we had a real conversation was like two years ago," Kei scoffs. "Who even invited you?"

"You did," he says taking a sip of his milk.

"Haha, you have no girlfriend," Kasumi laughs. "Dai look, he has no girlfriend."

"Wow Kageyama, for someone so obsessed with winning you sure do lose a lot," Hinata laughs. "Loser."

"I am not a loser," Kageyama says. "I am single my choice."

"That's not what the media said when your girlfriend dumped you," Hinata continues to laugh.

"Oh shut up, you don't have a girlfriend either," Kageyama says.

"What do you mean? I've been married for like three years now," Hinata says. "Wait... That was a secret."

"Wait what the fuck," I say. "Why am I just hearing about this now?"

"Who the hell would ever marry you?" Kei asks.

"Met some girl who wanted to travel at the beginning of third year," Hinata smiles. "Moved to brazil, got married and the rest is history. Though it was meant to be kept under wraps, oops."

"Why would you need to hide it from us?" Kei asks. "No one care who you marry."

"Looks and like Y/n and I are gonna be relatives soon," Hinata smiles. "Think of any family member you have that you know has gotten married."

"Oh you've got to be kidding me," Kei says. "I hate you."

Hinata the menace got eloped three years ago, to Kei's cousin, the daughter of his aunt Mai.

"Sorry not sorry," Hinata smiles.

Yeah, the party just gets wild after this.

I only added Hinata getting married because I thought it was funny.

-Crouton