I wrote part of this on my phone when I was on the bus to school

Y/n's pov

Really, what could possibly make this worse at this point? I've fucked up my relationship once again and I've made a fool out of myself.

But you've gotta remember that my life sucks in general, so out of all the other rooms Atsumu could've stumbled into it just had to be the one I was huddled up crying in.

I shoulda locked the door after Kei left.

"Oops, looks like this one's occupied," the girl giggles pulling away from Atsumu.

"There's another room down the hallway," I muttered.

"Sorry pretty face, but I think ima have to take a rain check on us," Atsumu finally glancing over his shoulder to look at me.

"But why?" The girl pouts, tugging at his collar. "You like her better than me?"

"It's not like that babe," he said prompting her to leave the room. "Don't worry about it."

Great, just who I needed right now, Atsumu.

"You can go," I say wiping my face. "Go off with your hook up."

"What happened?" He asked closing the door and resting his back against it. "Are you okay?"

"Just go, please," I say resting my head on my knees. "I don't need to talk to you of all people."

"This definitely has something to do with Tsukishima," he nods his head walking over to sit beside me. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say.

"So what? Did he hit then quit?" he asks, laughing.

"Pretty much," I sigh.

"Oh... i was joking, I didn't actually think he'd do that to you," he says. "Sorry."

"It's not your fault," I say.

"He's a bitch anyway," he shrugs. "Goes through so much hassle to have you but then he can't even keep you."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I question.

"One time, well actually a few... Details don't matter, but after I hear you two might have broken up I asked him about it," he says. "And he said that you broke up with him and that I wasn't allowed to ask you out. So him going around being a dick is really fucking with me, if he's not going to stay with you then he shouldn't get to go around telling others they can't date you."

"Fucking prick," I say. "I don't go around telling other girls not to date him, hell he just sleeps around. And the moment he goes without sex it's me who's dumb enough to go out and fuck around, I'm so stupid. And you, why do you even go around bugging him about me? You're just going to add to problems."

"Hey now, I was being genuine," he says. "Well when I asked you out, but you don't like me anyway, the most I could get out of everything was getting him pissed. But he doesn't get to be protective of you and break your heart, it's not really fair."

"Stop going around," I say.

"I'm not joking," he says handing me a tissue. "I actually had a crush on you, I'm not going to lie to a girl who's crying."

"This is so stupid," I say standing up. "And I appreciate your feelings, but I don't have the same."

"Don't make that face like you're going to cry about it," he says looking up at me. "Date who you want, plus, I can still bug you even when you get into a good relationship."

"I thought you were joking about dating me," I say.

"I was, just a bit because I knew you loved Tsukishima," he laughs getting up walking towards the bathroom. "Now let me help you fix your blow job hair."

"I did not give anyone a blow job," I say.

"Toothbrush in the bathroom, and you have blow job lips," he says. "No need to lie, I won't judge."

"Well what I do is now of your business," I say sitting on the counter, grabbing a cloth to clean my smudged make up. "Hurry up, I need to get back out there before Kasumi-."

Speak of the devil.

"Y/n! Y/n!" She yelled swinging open the door, then running into the bathroom. "I couldn't find you, and then I saw the moon, and now I found you!"

I hate my social worker.

-Crouton