Ksukishima Tei

Y/n's pov

"So, what are we doing after this?" I ask.

Yeah, Kasumi just went off skating with Dai, and Azalea and Yamaguchi went on the ice too.

"I thought that you didn't want to talk to me," Kei says.

"Fine, then I won't if you don't want to talk to me," I say.

"..."

"..."

"I never said that I didn't want to talk to you," he says. "I'm sorry, I want you to talk to me."

"You're only funny when we're not in a fight," I say.

"We're not in a fight," he says.

"Yes, we are," I say. "We are until I'm not irritated with you anymore."

"Fine," he sighs taking my hand.

"Who said that you can hold my hand?" I ask. "You were a bitch."

"I know I was," he says letting go. "I'm sorry Y/n."

"I never said to let go, just because I'm irritated with you doesn't mean I didn't miss you," I say.

If I had to deal with you being stupid and rude, you can deal with me.

"So then can I hold your hand?" he asks.

"No, I'm trying to be mad at you," I say.

"I... We can talk later," he says. "I promise, okay?"

"You look like you're going to cry," I say.

"So what, you cry all the time," he says. "And I'm not gonna cry in a public place, and I'm not even going to cry."

"It's okay Kei," I say taking his hand. "I've seen you cry before, you've seen my cry. I've been a bitch to you, you've been a bitch to me."

"Yeah, but I've been worse," he mutters.

"Kei, I've told you that I didn't love you, kicked you out when you weren't even dressed yet, and called you a waste of time among other things," I say. "I regret them, and a lot of it wasn't true."

"I love you," he says grabbing my hand. "I really do."

"Kei, one second you're telling me to break up with you, the next you're basically saying the opposite," I say. "You're giving me whiplash with these swings."

"I was just scared you'd get hurt, and chose fight in hopes you'd blow up at me," he says. "Tell me that you hate me or something."

"Well, don't do shit like that," I say. "You're not me."

"Why are you being so... sensible?" he asks. "Did you talk to my mom or Marigold?"

"Yep," I say. "But it won't last long."

"So, are we not fighting anymore?" he asks.

"Yeah, sure," I say.

"Oh thank god," he says pulling me in for a soul-crushing hug. "I'm sorry, I never want to fight again."

You know he means when the affection is shown in public.

"But you still have to talk to me later," I say. "This is getting you out of anything."

"Fine," he mummbles.

Okay, they won't fight anymore.

-Crouton