Don't ask me to update or else Y/n is fucking Christopher

Y/n's pov

"I'm home," I say walking inside. "Did you guys miss me?"

"Oh Y/n," Tendo says. "Thank god you're here, I need your opinion on this ch- Did you get beat up?"

"Uh-huh," I say taking off my shoes and setting my bag on the couch. "Pretty fun first day."

"You got beat up?" Wakatoshi asks finally walking over to greet me. "Why?"

"Because I'm the new target," I say.

"What is Christopher doing here?" he asks.

"He ran my errands and carried my bags," I say. "Oh, and he cleaned me up, cause I got some scrapes."

"Why?" Wakatoshi asks. "I could have done that."

"He picked me up from school, and you would just give me some band-aids and call it a day," I shrug. "Don't worry about it."

"Okay," he nods his head. "Christopher can leave now."

Oh, so Wakatoshi doesn't like him, I see...

"He's gonna help me with my homework," I say. "So he's gonna be staying for a bit."

I mean, I was just planning on working on the assignment and using google to help me. But if I can get it done faster while pissing Wakatoshi then that's a 'W' in my book.

"I can just help you," Wakatohi says.

"It's better if Christopher helps me, because it's for English class," I say going to walk past him.

"Where do you think you're going?" Wakatoshi asks.

"Oh relax Wakatoshi, they're just going to work on her assignment, I'm sure she'll be done in no time," Tendo says.

"Yeah Wakatoshi, relax," I say. "I'm just going to get my laptop from my room, we're gonna work in the living room, so I'll have to shut your game off."

"Fine," he says. "Please try not to get in anymore fights, and do your assignment quickly."

"Yeah yeah," I say. "I'll get it done when I get it done."

-

"That was terrible," Christopher says as we walk outside of the house.

I may have stretched out the project an extra hour or so, just to piss Wakatoshi off. And oh boy did it work, he spent his time with his eyes burning into the back of my head, serves him right for being a prick.

"What, I think my assignment went just fine," I say pretending like I don't know what he's referring to. "Don't you?"

"Your brother looked like he wanted to slit my throat," he says.

"That's perfect," I say. "Worked out just how I wanted it to, he doesn't like you so if I get you to come in the house it will tick him off. And it's his fault that I don't have any of my other friends, serves him right."

"I don't need him hating me," he says. "He might shoot me."

"No, he won't," I say. "He doesn't know how to use a gun, now have fun on your ride back to your place."

"Thanks," he says. "But I don't think I'll be stepping in there at the same time as him. Honest to God I thought he was going to hit me or something."

"It's fine you're older than him and stronger," I say. "You could beat him in a fight."

"Yeah, and then I'd get fired," he says. "And I'm only like five months older than him, not that much."

"Still," I say. "You won't get fired."

"I will, your mother would crucify me," he says. "Now have a good evening, I'll be here same time tomorrow to pick you up for school."

"Would you buy a pet pig if I told you too?" I ask.

"Yeah," he says. "Are you asking me to buy you a pig?"

"Nah, I got one of those inside," I shrug. "Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow. Also, we've got errands to run after school."

"What?" he asks. "I'll just do them during the day."

"You are going to teach me how to do some kickboxing shit, I remeber, you said that's what you used to do right?"

"I'm not teaching you kickboxing," he says.

"Yes, you are," I say. "It will be good because then I won't be getting beat up anymore, I'll be able to defend myself."

"Ask your brother about it," he says.

"No, ask my mom about it," I say. "Then tell me tomorrow, Wakatoshi isn't my parent."

"Yeah, buts he's your brother," he says.

"I don't care," I say. "He pisses me off, now bye-bye."

"Bye," he says. "See you."

"See you," I say turning back to head back inside.

Now it's time for a lecture I presume.

I hate ______.

-Crouton