Pov a plane crash

Y/n's pov

I guess you learn things about people every day, even if you've known that person for years. Take a guess as to who'd afraid of plane rides, do it, right now.

If you guessed that Kasumi is currently huddled up in Kei's lap, good job.

But If you said that it was just Kasumi who had an unknown fear of plane rides, you'd be wrong. Poor Kei looks like he's about to piss himself holding onto Kasumi.

"Aw Tsukishima, is a little plan that scary?" Christopher laughed. "You think the engines are gonna quit."

"Shut up buff bozo," Kei says. "I'll kick you."

"You haven't moved an inch since we go on this plane, you aren't kicking anyone," he laughs again. "And as if you'd be able to do any damage."

"I'm a professional athlete, steroids are illegal where you are one," Kei scoffs. "Isn't it about what for a protein shake?"

"We'll go one on one and I'll show you how fake my muscles are," Christopher says.

"Kei, give me Kasumi," I say. "Let me hold her."

"What?" he asks. "No."

"You aren't soothing her, you're holding on to her because you're scared," I say taking her. "The sound of your heart is going to burst her eardrums."

"Mom, is the plane gonna crash?" she asks. "Also, how does it fly, it should not be able to fly this is lucky christ."

"You mean ludacris?" I ask, laughing slightly.

"Yeah, whatever," she says. "I don't like it."

"It's fine," I say. "You'll be fine, we'll all be fine. And Kei, you're crushing my hand."

"Whatever, this is what you get," he says. "You used to crush my hand all the time."

"Big guy can hold me," Kasumi says. "Then mister can have you all to himself since he's being a hog."

"I am not being a hog," he says as I move Kasumi over to Christopher. "She's my girlfriend."

"Yeah, and she's my mom," Kasumi says pushing me towards Kei. "So take her I guess, leave me in the dust for now. But just know that kids are for life, relationships don't have to be. She dumped you twice, maybe thirds times a charm."

What the actual fuck.

"It's not to late cancel renovation," Kei says. "I'll call them, I'm not joking."

"You wouldn't dare," she says.

"One time your mother said the same thing to me, she stayed in the dryer for a whole hour because I dared," he says. "I'll do it."

"Uncle Tetsu says that you probably watch corn in your car after practice," she says. "I don't know what that is but you should feel embarrassed. Corn isn't even that good."

"What the hell," I say. "Don't repeat anything Tetsuro says to you, okay?"

"Then who should I repeat, you? Oh my god, Bunny, no I don't need any condos," she says trying to mimic my voice. "I don't even know why you need condos."

Condos = Condoms, I hate it here.

"Okay, no more talking," I say.

"Does she mean what I think she means?" Kei asks.

"Yeah well, you have a tiny dino stick and poke on your hip," I say. "I saw it."

"You're lying," he says. "That's you."

"Yeah well, nobody but the two of us will know who's lying because," I say. "Because yeah."

"Well you're not thick, just compressed," Kei says.

"My mom has implants," Kasumi says.

"I do not," I gasp, "What are you on about?"

"I just wanted to be a part of the conversation," she says. "That's all."

"Do you want some grapes?" Christopher asks holding up a container. "Kasumi?"

"Heck yes," she says taking the container. "I get starved at home."

"I do not," I say. "The hell is wrong with you?"

"I'm joking," she says eating the grapes. "I love my parents."

"Kei, wanna know something?" I ask.

"Do I?" he asks.

"I'm wearing Christopher's sweater," I say.

"That's why you look gross today," he says. "No wonder."

"That's not even mine," Christopher says. "Why would she wear my clothes?"

"I hate you both," he says reaching across me to take Kasumi.

Dw Y/n, eventually you'll have to face the same thing as the Y/n in the Christopher path.

-Crouton