So hot and for what

Y/n's pov

"And yeah, so now I'm staying with my William, Christopher," I say into my phone before taking a rather large bite of my pizza slice.

"And why are you telling me this?" Bridgette asks.

"Huh? Oh yeah, because I wanted to talk to you," I say. "Were friends right?"

"Yeah, sure," she says. "But why are you telling me this?"

"Because you're like the only other person I know here," I say. "And I can't tell this all to Christopher because he already knows all this."

"Why do I need to know?" she asks. "You aren't coming to school, so you won't get beat up, it's perfect."

"Because we're friends," I say. "So I gotta tell you everything, ya feel me?"

"It's actually gross that you broke your leg," she says. "You won't be able to clean that leg for months."

"Yeah but it's fine because it won't be exposed to the elements and stuff," I say. "So it won't really be getting dirty."

"It will get all sweaty," she says. "That's gross."

"Oh, and ima have a scar on my face, like Mikasa," I say. "Or Aizawa, still a bad bitch."

"You better be cleaning it," she says. "Or else it's gonna get infected and it's gonna be a hazard just to talk on the phone with you."

"I'm not a mathematician or anything, but I don't think that's how it works," I say. "Christopher?"

"I don't even know what you're talking about," he says. "But I have a feeling it has nothing to do with math."

"Ima pretend it is," I say focusing back on my phone call and pizza. "Yeah so I won't be at school for a bit, and before I come back to school I'm gonna go for a visit to Japan."

"I'd always wanted to go to Japan," she says.

"You should totally visit one time," I nod my head. "I'm gonna be moving back to Japan in like December."

"Oh lovely, can't wait to see who Ashley's next victim will be," she says. "She seems to think that she's the reason that you're out of school."

"Well, she's a bitch anyway," I scoff. "I hope she gets herpes or-oh one sec the other line is beeping in."

"Well I'm gonna go to bed anyway," she says. "Night."

"Night," I say. "It's Wakatoshi."

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I'm talking on Christopher's phone, I don't have any of my shit.

"Do you want me to answer it?" he asks.

"Nah, I'll answer it," I say answering the phone, being sure to put it on speaker.

"Is she dead?" his voice is clear and sickening through the speaker.

"Tell him I'm still passed out," I mouth.

"Um, she's still passed out, she's alive though," he says.

"Play onto it," I mouth adding in some hand gestures.

"Do you think that you're going to come and visit her?" he asks.

"If she's not awake why should I visit?" he asks. "She's in a hospital, she'll be fine."

"Well don't you think it would be nice for her to have someone she's known for her whole life when she gets up?" Christopher asks clearly irritated. "You are her brother."

"I didn't push her down the stairs," he says. "She fell because she was being careless."

That fucking bitch.