🍋Head empty🍋

Dw Crouton wasn't mad, but I was afraid she'd whip me or something. I'm safe lol. But fr, Crouton is scary... really scary.

Ah, confidence... It really only got Y/n so far, because by the time she got home the thought of having her beloved boyfriend walk through the door and see her in that lacy lingerie was enough to turn her bright red and most of that built up confidence to fizzle out.

So there she sits, hand-filled together at the kitchen island with a large t-shirt covering the 'surprise' she had on underneath. Now, what was she doing? Well, she was more than likely thinking about how she was going to avoid the situation while getting what she wanted. Unfortunately, she was pulled out of her thoughts by the sight sound of the front door being unlocked.

"Leave work early?" Tsukishima asked walking into their shared apartment, slipping off his shows.

His hair was slightly damp and he had taken a shower after his practice match before returning home. And as always, he looked absolutely gorgeous to Y/n.

"Mhm," she nodded her head. "Had to go and cry to my friends because my boyfriend's been neglecting me. The tears were huge and Marigold was gonna kick me out because I was so depressed."

"Am I actually neglecting you?" his voice sounded playful and snarky, but he'd never actually want to really hurt her feelings. Though he was sure she was just trying to egg him on.

"Let me be, I've suffered all day," she sighed dramatically, letting her head fall to the counter. "Happy Birthday."

"God, you are so annoying," he muttered going up behind her, resting his chin on her shoulder and hands looping around her. "But I'm not apologizing."

"Kei," she whined dragging the last bit of his name out longer than the first half.

She figured he'd find amusement in this, but that didn't make it any less annoying. The one thing preventing her from letting out a slur of insults was his hands gently running his hands up and down her bare thighs. Brushing the hair to one side so he could kiss her cheek, in order to so he had to press his chest against her back.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"Really?" her head sprung up as if she'd just been offered a reward, although to her this was just that. "If you're being an ass again then I'll have no choice but to-."

Her voice was almost immediately muffled by his lips on hers, moving the hand that wasn't occupied with massaging her thigh up her face to hold her in place as he kissed her. His touch was surprisingly soft as his fingers inched up threatening to bring her shirt above her hips, but once it did and his hand went up to grope her breast he paused, pulling away.

"Put your arms up for me," he murmured, eyes fixed to the white lace currently exposed.

She rose her hand up just enough so that he could rid her of the shirt, letting it fall to the ground, he'd pick it up later.

"You like it?" she asked smiling at the light rose colour that dusted his cheeks and tips of his ears.

"Mhm," he nodded his head leaning back in to connect his lips to her collar bone while both hands slipped down to caress her curves.

He couldn't lie, he thought she looked absolutely gorgeous, well, he always thought she did this was like adding sprinkles or somewhere along those lines. She was breathtaking, and as much as he loved seeing her dressed like that he couldn't wait to see it lying on the ground. He easily picked her up, moving her to sit on the counter as opposed to the chai she was on, lips never leaving her.

"More," she breathed out as his fingers brushed past her clothed clit. "You promised, Kei."

"Spread your legs more," he said, as she did so he moved underwear to the side so that his fingers could have direct contact with her slick folds.