This is Shiho Kimizuki btw, oh and it's short because I needed suspense

Oh yeah, and it's kinda shit

Y/n's pov

So you remember that movie, tangled? And how Rapunzel was so ready to go then she was ready to die, and it just went on? Well, that's been me for the past two days.

"Christopher, my life is over," I groan, laying face first on the carpet. "Christopher?"

Oh yeah, he had something to do, and here I was thinking he'd be here every walking minute... Just kidding, I'm not that desperate.

"Oh Shio, what would you do right now, please give me some advice," I say looking up at my lock screen wallpaper.

"I think you should stop simping over me just because I look like Tsukishima Kei," I say in my best Shio impression.

Oh, that was way harsh.

"Fine, I'll go to the cafe," I sigh pocketing my phone. "You think Bunny and Azalea are there?"

Well duh, I know that they're there, same shift as before. I'm just stupid. Speaking of stupid, I decided to crawl under my hotel bed, and it really was a process to get out with this ugly ass cast. Let alone actually having to remeber where I put all my shit, truly it was difficult.

"I'm sorry to bother you," I say stopping at the front desk. "But do you mind calling me a cap, and charging the card under the name Christopher Fletcher?"

Don't worry, I'm not stealing his money, I'm not that evil.

"Of course," she says typing away on her computer. "Ushijima Y/n, correct?"

"Yeah, that's me," I nod my head.

"Alright, I'll just need the drop off location," she says.

"Uh... Marigolds cafe... oh but like maybe like a block away," I say. "Actually half a block, cuz I'm slow."

"Um, of course, Miss," she says. "I can set it to the wedding boutique that's on the same street if you would like."

I had no clue that there was a wedding boutique, but I guess we'll roll with it.

"That's perfect, thank you," I smile.

-

By the time the cab dropped me off, I was ready to just chase it down, I mean it felt like I was getting waterboarded or something. I stood there for about ten minutes, debating whether I should just find a way back to the hotel. But after having multiple conversations in my head, I decided against cowering away.

Y'know, the walk to the cafe wasn't all that bad, and I found myself filling with anticipation. I haven't seen any of my friends, I haven't spoken to them, and I just wanted to see them, I just wanted to see him.

And see him I did, immediately after I locked eyes with Azalea, who then looked over to Bunny, before walking towards the door. I on the other hand stepped away, so I would be seen by anyone else. I didn't want Yamaguchi to see me, or Marigold because she'd just yell it to the whole cafe.

I just didn't want him to see me.

I didn't want the girl he had held so securely under his arm.

And I knew I fucked up.

Some of y'all wanted me to make a new discord server, so I did, link in bio. Follow my TikTok whole ur there. Deuces.

-Crouton