Do not mind the end part of this chap, it's just because I can

Y/n's pov

"I won the fight!" I cheered getting into the car. "I didn't run or anything."

"That's great Bird... But um, ah where's your shirt?" Christopher asked, averting his eyes to the steering wheel. "I don't have a shirt or jacket I can give you."

"Yeah, we'll get to that part," I say. "Just listen and start driving, Mcdonalds we go. So I was just sitting with Brigette in the cafeteria."

-About three-ish hours earlier-

"You're in my seat," Ashley(I don't remember if that was the name of the racist or not) says standing behind me. "Who do you think you are?"

"You don't own this table," I say. "And piss off, I'm trying to eat and I don't want your false eyes lash to fall into my food or something, you're a walking choking hazard."

"Someones acting bold didn't I put you out of school?" she questioned crossing her arms, damm this is like a whole ass movie. "And then you fell down the stairs or something, how tragic."

"Yeah and I was only out of school because of my leg, and I went to Japan, and did a whole bunch of shit better than whatever it is you guys do here," I shrug. "Go eat some glue or something."

"Y'know, your boyfriend isn't here, so you can't go and runoff for him to protect you," she says. "The one with the car if I'm correct."

"I don't have a boyfriend," I say. "And I don't need to run off to him and hide."

"Oh did you two fight?" she asks making a fake sympathy face. "Was it because you were kissing that other guy, I say it all over your story."

A fake kiss, and a real one, get your facts straight hoe.

"It doesn't matter who I kiss, I'm single," I say. "No, that it's any of your business."

"Oh I'm not surprised that you're single," she laughs. "No one likes a slut."

"Oh shut up, I know the boy's football team pass you around like you're some Jull, and not the bright pretty ones," I say. "So piss off, I'm losing my appetite looking at you."

"I don't think it would affect you too much if you missed out on one meal," she pauses scanning me up and down. "If anything it'd do you some good."

"Well maybe if I socked you in the face your insurance would cover a nose job," I smirk, "I think that would do you some good."

And then hands were thrown, really that's all I was waiting for. I'd get in less trouble if it was her who hit me first. But damm does this bitch hit hard, thankfully I was able to move my arms fast enough that my face was spared this time around. I mean going to the gym with Christopher to pick up on some kickboxing moves was finally able to help me, although he only ever helped me when I had gloves on... same difference.

"You fucking bitch!" she yelled when I got in a solid hit, straight to her nose. Now whos got the bloody nose bitch.

I was winning the fight, on god I was. But somehow she managed to grab me by the shirt and push me to the ground, and the last thing I wanted was to get stomped in that face. So I swung and kicked my legs, eventually, I managed to slip out of her grasp, leaving my shirt in her hand though, a small price to pay for my consciousness.

The fight went on, and by the time the principal, also known as her dad, came to stop it I had her pinned on the ground. So that is how I classified it as my victory. Not to mention that neither of us was going to be facing any school expulsions as long as both of us promised not to press charges. And I do not need charges, I really don't want to get deported back to Japan or something.