🍋Abortion🍋

He was oddly gentle when he leaned down to cradle her face in his hands, lips finding hers as his thumb gently stroked her cheek. It was a change to how he normally acted in the bedroom, not that Y/n was going to complain, she knew that no matter what approach he took he'd be sure to make her feel amazing. With a few more steps back, he brought her to the couch with him

As his hands moved from caressing her face to drawing circles on her skin, he held her close. Her dress dragged as Tsukishima hooked his fingers around the fabric to tug it down, soon it pooled at her waist giving his hands-free rein to run along her bare skin.

"What's wrong?" he asked as she pulled away to stand up. "You okay?"

"Relax," she laughed letting her dress slip fully down her legs. "I'm just getting up for a second, what can't stand to be away from me for even a second?"

"If I could then I wouldn't be marrying you," he rolled his eyes grabbing her hand. "Come here."

"Kei, I'm so happy right now."

"I can tell with that stupid smile, that stupid smile that means everything to me," he said as he pulled her back onto his lap, lips placing gentle kisses on any skin they could get to.

"Hey, you make stupid smiles all the time, it's not just me," Y/n laced her hands in his hair, tugging slightly to bring his face back up to hers, just to look him in the eyes.

"Yeah but they're your fault, how could I not smile looking at you?- Hey, don't cover your face. God, you act like some school girl talking to their crush for the first time. You're half-naked in front of me yet a compliment is what gets you?"

She muttered something about not being able to handle his soft side as he moved her hands away to kiss her, though she was the one to press her lips against his. Tsukishima's hands ran over her thighs, caressing her hips before inching their way up her back in order to unhook her bra, letting her do the rest and tossing it to the floor.

It was hard for Y/n to unbutton his shirt with his hands wandering, and even harder to get him to retract his hands for long enough to remove the garment. He continued to kiss her, pressing his face so close to her that she almost felt the urge to pull away and make a joke about how eager he was, but she was just as eager as him.

What caught her off was a throaty moan he released, mostly muffled by her lips, but still evident.

"Did you just... cum?" she asked pulling away to see his beet-red face, flushed to the max. "Did you?"

"No, of course not," he said. "Why would you think- Fuck!"

She hadn't noticed it before, or ever at that, that as she straddled his lap to kiss him, she unconsciously ground herself down onto him. Something she didn't register as much, was clearly winding him up.

"So you didn't?" she questioned moving her hips again.

"Shut up," he said gripping her hips, stopping all movement. "I didn't."

"Yeah, but you almost did," she laughed.

She moved her hands to sho his away, and of course, he reluctantly moved them for her just to scooch back, creating a small gap between them. He didn't say anything as she got to work on unbuttoning his pants, sliding them down along with his boxers just enough to allow his cock to spring free. If anything he was more relaxed to have some of that building pressure relieved.

"Stop teasing me," his breath staggered as she slowly stroked him, eyes squeezed shut only to block out that.

With the small sounds he released, it was clear that he was overly sensitive tonight, not that she minded it one bit, his reaction was a pleasant surprise. It was rare that she'd get to see his face contort into a look of pure pleasure, eyebrows scrunched together and cheeks flushed red. Though she enjoyed this look, the look that followed when she abruptly pulled away just before he came was something she'd savour.