I think i had a stroke watching black swan

Y/n's pov

"God it feels as if we were just on a damm plane two days ago," I groan, propping my elbow up on the armrest. "I bet this is how my mother used to feel when she'd always travel around."

"Probably," he says. "But think of this trip as a small vacation, besides all the trips we have to take to the office. When you go to that wedding, relax, have some fun, your friend Azalea will be there right?"

"Yeah, she's gonna be there," I say. "Which is good because I really miss her, and I even made plans to hang out with her and Bunny since I've barely seen them. And I think you should meet them too, you'll like them."

"Yeah, they seem nice," he says.

"Stop kicking my seat you little twat," the man in front of me says standing up.

For the record, I was not touching his seat at all.

"I wasn't touching your seat," I say.

"Yes you were," he says. "It's hurting my back."

"Well then maybe you should go to a doctor because my feet weren't anywhere near your seat," I shake my head. "Maybe it's because we're on a moving plane, so sit back down before you fall, sleep or something."

"Um excuse me little girl, but didn't your mother teach you any manners when it came to speaking to your elders?" He questions.

"She taught me not to take shit from idiots," I say. "So sit down and be quiet."

"Do you know who you're talking to?" He asks. "I am the head coach of-."

"I could care less who you are," I say. "You're bothering me, so sit down and be quiet, I want to sleep."

"Sit down," Christopher says to the man, standing up. "I think it'll save everyone on this plane some trouble."

God, I wish I could make people shut up like Christopher does, it'd save me a lot of trouble because that guy sat down real quick.

"How do you do that?" I ask.

"Just control that girl's feet," the guy in front grumbles.

"You can put your legs on my lap," he says lifting up up his armrest. "And I guess you just have to look intimidating."

"But you don't," I say. "Your face is always nice."

"Make an intimidating face," he says.

"Show me yours first," I say. "I'm a visual learner."

"I can't make it on command," he says. "It just happens."

"Boo," I say stretching out my legs. "I'll just have to pay extra close attention to when you make it again."

"Okay you do that, Bird," he says. "Now you should try to get some sleep, this flight is longer because it has to stop somewhere."

"Yeah yeah," I say mutter a quick 'singing challenge' under my breath as I get comfortable. "Wake me up when we get there."

"Will do," he says.

Okay so start the Christopher oath the chapter after the next or???

-Crouton