My toenail fell off

Y/n's pov

"Can we please get seven bts meals please, all with nuggets!" Kasumi yells from the back seat.

"Yeah, hi, can I please get two bts meals with fruitopia and a wrap meal with a black coffee please?" Christopher asks.

Ikea was kinda crazy, well Kasumi was crazy. I think that Ikea was just a bit too wild for Kasumi, but she had fun so that's all that really matters. We ordered the furniture and all that jazz, ate some meatballs, fun times really.

"I feel betrayed," Kasumi says. "Completly betrayed, there are seven members, not two."

"But there are only two mouths that need to be fed," he says pulling up to the next window.

"Don't worry Kasumi, I'll get you all of the members eventually," I laugh. "Well, that is after I get the collection first."

"Wow, okay," she says. "I guess I get behind that."

"Here's your food," Christopher says passing it back to Kasumi.

"Kasumi, did you get anything with V?" I ask.

"I got the V figure and a V photocard," she says.

"Okay, since I'm the adult you need to give them to me, you can have Rm," I say handing them back to her.

"But I want to keep V, if you like V I like V too," she says. "I'm keeping V."

"Fine, I love Rm more than V," I say. "Please give me back Rm, I don't want V."

"I want Rm," she says holding them close. "You can have V."

"I mean if you really love Rm," I sigh, taking the V merch. "I guess I'll have to settle for V."

"Hey, don't be sad, he's blond just like-" she starts.

"What did I say Kasumi?" I ask. "We are not going to talk about the moon, ever."

"Fine," she sighs holding up her figure and dinosaur. "If bts was alive during the dinosaurs they could've stopped the asteroids."

"Totaly," I say putting the figure on the dash. "Stan bts for clear skin."

"Yeah," she says.

"Okay, now off to go fire a bitch," I say.

"Um, please don't take off your clothes," Christopher says.

"I have an undershirt, don't worry," I say pulling off my shirt. "I can't wear a red velvet shirt and expect oldmen to take me seriously."

"Yeah, fashion," Kasumi says. "Purr queen."

Kasumi and I were clearly cut from the same rock.

"You wearing the heels too?" she asks holding up a pair.

"Of course," I say taking them from her. "And the sunglasses."

-

"Okay, Kasumi, you really need to sit with Christopher while I deal with this," I say. "Okay, please."

"Fine," she sighs dramatically. "I'll wait out here."

"Thank you thank you, thank you," I say to her. "I'll be fast, so don't you worry."

"No need to thank me," she says. "I'm just in a giving mood today."

This girl man.

"Excuse me but I need to talk to Mr. Suzuki please," I say walking up to the front desk. "It's rather urgent."

"I am so sorry, but he is currently coaching," she says.

"Um, okay... Then can I speak to Mr. Watanbe?" I ask. "As I said, it's really urgent."