The Last Chapter (not clickbait)

This is basically more than one chapter in one, and I don't care about all my pov changes. Also, you need to read the endnote if you want more of this Y/n and Tsukishima content.
Y/n's pov

Wedding day mother fuckers. I'm getting married, to Kei. And yes, I am the one who should be crying, but I guess not.

"She's getting married!" Hyun sobs, crushing me in his arms. "And I get to witness it, I'm gonna cry!"

"You already are crying," my mom says.

"You sac of rocks, stop squishing her," Marigold says.

"You two are the most boring moms ever," Hyun says. "How are you not sobbing right now?"

"I'm gonna be sobbing if you don't stop squeezing me," I say, sucking in a breath. "You are a giant who is killing me."

"Oh my god," he gasps dropping me.

"Ow," I groan. "You can't drop me wither, as I said, you are a giant, that's a pretty high drop. I mean, you make Kei look short."

"Oh my god," Bunny says running over me to me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine-."

"I'm talking to the Jimmy Choo's," she says pulling my foot up. "I would die for these shoes."

Yes, I am practicing walking in my shoes because I don't want to trip and fall.

"Don't worry, I wouldn't ever ruin these shoes," I say. "They were a gift from my personal trainer who got me into shape for this wedding."

"Least I could do considering Bird here wanted to go barefoot," Christopher laughs.

"Oh god," my mom says. "Thank god you bought her the shoes."

"Mom!" Kasumi yells. "I'm dying!"

"Yes, Kasumi?" I ask. "What's wrong?"

There's no point getting up from the floor, she just forces herself to sit on me, I love her.

"Nothing," she says. "I just wanted to visit with you until you get stolen away to get your dress on and your make-up done."

"So cute," Hyun says holding up a camera. "Oh, and I brought you a gift."

"Mom, open it," Kasumi says. "I need to know because I will die if I don't."

He hands me a box and being the idiot I am I shred that paper and pull out the gift, and now I am feeling slightly suicidal.

"Handcuffs?" I question. "You're giving me handcuffs?"

I prefer the ribbon.

"Hyun you complete idiot," Marigold says slapping his head. "DO you not understand how that looks?"

"Ah, how promiscuous," Bunny says.

"What?" Hyun asks. "I thought it was a cool idea."

"Come here," Marigold says before pulling him close to her by the collar to whisper in his ear.

"Oh..." he pauses. "I did not mean them for sex or whatever, don't worry."

"My cue to leave," Kasumi says crawling out of my lap. "Waka, let's dip."

"My thoughts exactly," he says picking her up. "I don't need to hear about her sex life, I've heard enough... more than enough."

"Hey mom, Wakatoshi did it in your closet," I say. "In Korea."

"Oh, I think that a very important person is calling me," Wakaotshi says before promptly leaving.

"Anyway... why the handcuffs?" I ask.