Step on me.

Y/n's pov

A wedding... I can't remember the last time I went to an actual wedding. I don't even think I've been to an actual wedding for people I know. With a lot of people I know...

"What time does the wedding end?" Christopher asks.

"Um I don't really know, but the after part of the reception, I don't know what it's called. The eating partying part is at that hall, it's like kinda close to Sendai park, do you know where that is?" I ask.

"Yeah, I got it," he smiles. "Don't worry, just call me when you need me."

"Okay, I will," I say taking off my seatbelt. "I'll call you later."

"See you later," he says. "Have fun."

"You should go have fun too," I say. "Get out, go to a bar, or maybe a party."

"I think your friends have spotted you," he says motioning his hand towards them. "Bunny and Azalea I think."

"Y/n hurry up I wanna catch up before the wedding starts!" Bunny yells.

"Same here!" Azalea yells back. "How've you been!?"

"Okay, I'll see you later," I say getting out of the car. "Bye Christopher."

"See you, Bird," he says.

"Hi guys, it's nice to see you again," I say walking up to the two. "How's it been?"

"So boring without you," Bunny says pulling me in for a hug. "I swear the only entertainment we get is when you're in the country, when are you coming back?"

"August, or July," I say moving to hug Azalea. "Haven't really made all the arrangements yet, anyways anything new with you guys?"

"Nope," Azalea says. "Just that Tadashi and I moved in together after high school, but I already told you about that."

"Yes, I know that," I say. "And how's that going?"

"Oh it's great, it's nice to always have someone around that you can talk to, y'know?" she asks.

"Yeah, I guess," I shrug. "Bunny what about you?"

"I'm finally old enough to take over my dad's bar," she says. "So that's what I've been up to, it's so nice, You should swing by once you're old enough, I'll get you plastered."

"Yeah, maybe not plastered," I laugh. "Been there done that, it wasn't too fun."

"Ooh, is Christopher your boot?" she laughs. "How irresponsible."

"No he's responsible, I was just a dumb ass who decided to drink more than what was necessary," I say. "I felt so sick after."

"A small price to pay for a good time," she laughs.

"Bunny, you're a borderline alcoholic," Azalea laughs. "You have no say in the matter."

"Fine," she shakes her head. "But isn't it so weird that Y/n's gonna be a big CEO before she even gets to the legal drinking age?"

"If you think that funny, I don't even have my licence yet," I say.

"If I didn't know you, I'd even go as far to say that you're a virgin who can't drive," Bunny laughs. "But I know better, speaking of sex though when is the last time you did it?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but it's been three years," I say straightening out my outfit.

"Oh my God," Azalea says. "You've only ever had sex with Tsukishima?"

"We're not having this conversation," I say. "Not now and not ever."

"What about a boyfriend?" Bunny asks. "Tell me you've had at least one."

"No, I haven't had any other ones," I say. "I've been busy."

"They have prom in the US, who did you go with?" Azalea questions. "Tell us."

"I got a dress and ate food while Christopher drove around the city," I say. "I didn't go to prom, I probably who'd have just gotten harassed if I went anyway."

"Oh, my god, that means that he is like your everything," Bunny says. "What the actual fuck, why don't you go and sleep with Kageyama or that bleach blonde guy who used to hit on you."

"Um no," I say. "I don't like Kageyama like that, and I really hate Atsumu."

"Oh shit," Azalea says.

"And Ke- I mean Tsukishima isn't my everything," I say. "We broke up a while ago, it's over now."

"I hate that bitch anyway," Bunny says. "He'd got a new girl today."

"I don't want to talk about him," I say. "He's still Yamaguchi's friend and Yams is Azaleas's boyfriend."

"Still a bitch," Bunny says. "So it's a good thing we brought you your old fake unofficial boyfriend."

"What are you talking about?" I ask as she drags me into the building.

"Y/n my dear, have you missed me?" he asks. "I flew here all the way from Argentina just to be your date. I mean I did come here to see my dear Iwa-chan but this is just the perfect timing don't you think?"

"Oh my god," I say walking up to hug him. "I haven't seen you in like forever Toru."

"Funny enough, I was sent an invite of my own also," he says. "I was just told to bring some booze from Argentina, and my spot was secured."

"Oh my god Tanaka," I laugh. "It was him right?"

"As much as he doesn't like me, it was him," I say. "Everything is better in Argentina."

"Even the women?" I ask.

"Sometimes you forget who I am," he laughs. "Now off to watch them get married."

"Okay, let's go," I say.

As you can see, the chapters tend to be longer when I'm on my laptop.

-Crouton