Go and read my new Tsuki fic...

... It's not going to be really sad, I mean, of course, it's gonna have some sad parts but not break up parts. Does that make sense? Anyway, I think it's gonna be good. Also, this is like the only pic I have in my files at the moment.
Y/n's pov

This is by far one of the worst times of the week for me, it's the day I have to give back Kasumi. I mean, I do see her all the time, but I just wish I could have her with me all the time. She was with me for a week, so I don't know why I'm getting so depressed about dropping her off.

"Y/n why do you always have to leave me here all the time," Kasumi asks, plopping down onto the floor. "I hate this woman, it's no fun here with her."

I hate her too.

"Kasumi, you can't always speak your mind, when you're here you have to follow the rules," I say. "Okay?"

"You need to stay here with me all the time," she says. "Tell big guy to pick me up, or tell Mr. "Neighbour guy to pick me up."

Big guy = Christopher.

"Kasumi, I can't," I say. "It's not like I'll never see you again, I come back every night to tuck you in, so it's not forever."

Before anyone wants to stab me, I do infarct harass the old hag every time I see her. In fact, I plan on harassing her again today.

"Now go play with your friends, I need to go and talk-." I start.

"The old hag," she says.

"Kasumi, you need to start learning how to be respectful," The old hag says. "No one wants a child who is so disobedient."

"Don't be so harsh on her," I say. "She's a toddler, not an adult. So we should go and talk in your office now."

"Kasumi, go and run off with your friends," she says.

-

"So, Kasumi has been coming over to my place for a while now... And she likes me, I like her, I can clearly handle her..." I trail off. "I like having her around, I really love her, she's cute, and... And I want to have her more permanently... please."

"Kasumi needs a stable home," she says flipping through some papers.

"I am a stable home, a have the money, the space, and the time to look after her," I say. "It's fine."

"You have a full-time job, and toddlers need lots of attention," she says.

"I can get her into daycare, plus a lot of my work doesn't need me to be at the office so it's not like she'll be missing me all the time," I say. "I can take care of her."

"As I said before, she needs a stable home," she shakes her head, not really paying much attention to me. "You are not that."

"I am," I say. "Plus, she'll be in school soon, it won't even be like I'm leaving her anywhere. Please, please, just let me adopt her."

"No, she needs a stable family," she repeats herself.

"What part of me is not stable?" I question. "I've managed her perfectly fine."

"Your mental health history," she says. "I'm not letting you of all people take care of a child, you act like one yourself."

You've got to be kidding me.

"Just because someone has mental health issues, does not make them unsuitable to be a good parent," I say. "I always make sure she's taken care of, never is she ever unsafe when she's with me."

"She needs a father figure," she says.

"The closest thing I got to a father figure was my brother, she doesn't need a dad," I say. "And I have guy friends and my brothers. She will have the male support that you think she needs."

"Do you plan on getting married anytime soon?" she asks. "Or getting in a relationship."

"Well no... But really that doesn't matter," I say. "It's none of your business anyway, I can take care of her."

"You need a referral from me if you want to adopt any of the children I take care of," she says. "I am already making enough exceptions letting you take her out as much as you do, now goodnight Miss. Ushijima."

"Yeah goodnight," I mutter getting up to leave.

I guess I can see it, how am I supposed to take care of a child when I can't even take care of myself?

I literally just want Y/n and Tsukishima to get back together, but I need to write progress and more interactions, shit like that. Also, don't question any rules I make in the story, it's for the plot.

-Crouton