Pov there was a teen pregnancy that has yet to be revealed

Y/n's pov

"Okay Dai, since this is our first trip together I bought you a present," Kasumi says once we get onto the highway. "And I know that you're gonna love it."

God, they are so cute, sitting back there in their booster seats.

"What is it?" Dai asks. "Is it another drawing? I like your drawings."

"Not this time," she says pulling out a small bag. "Guess what it is."

"Is it a hat, one that matches the one you're wearing now?" he asks.

"Guess again, but this time makes it incorrect," she says.

"Is it a dog?" he asks.

"Okay, make it more believable." Kasumi shakes her head.

"Is it a toy car?" he asks.

"Silly Dai," she quickly opens the bag and pulls out the hat, placing it atop his head. "Tah dah."

"Oh my god you got me a hat to match yours," he gasps. "I am shocked, I never thought you'd get me one, this is just what I wanted."

"See mom, dad, he loves it," Kasumi says.

"Did she just?" Kei pauses looking back at her.

"Kei, eyes on the road," I say. "You want to kill us?"

"Kasumi just called me dad," he smiles. "Did you hear her? Did you hear her Y/n?"

"Yes, I did," I say.

"What?" Kasumi asks. "Dad, father, my dad. What?"

"Well you are Kasumi's dad," Dai says.

"Yeah, of course," Kei nods his head. "I am Kasumi's dad, she's my daughter. Y/n and I's dauther."

"Yeah Kei, she is," I say. "So don't smile with your eyes closed or else were gonna die then there's gonna be a funeral, do you want that?"

"Look Kasumi, you've got a mom and a dad. Told you he wouldn't be mad if you called him dad, he's nice," Dai whispers.

"I know, I was just nervous," Kasumi whispers back. "Now that I have a mom and dad, I'll get you some."

"Thats not how it works," Dai whispers.

"I know lots of couples," Kasumi assures him. "You like stripper?"

"Okay Kasumi, how about you take a nap?" I ask. "A nice nap, and Bunny is not a stripper."

"Whats a stripper?" Dai asks.

"A person who doesn't like to wear shirts, like Bunny and my mom," Kasumi says.

"You're moms not a stripper," Kei says. "She's a CEO."

"What, you don't like strippers?" I ask.

"I respect strippers but I have no intention on going to see one," he says.

I bet he worked on that line.

"Anyway, Azalea and Yamaguchi would make nice parents," Kasumi sighs.

"I have to stay with my dad," Dai says.

"You don't," Kasumi insists. "My mom didn't birth me and her mom didn't birth her either."

"My dad didn't birth me," Dai says. "My mom birthed me."

"So, it doesn't matter," Kasumi says. "You get to pick your parents, I found mine a park and the other in a gym."

"Don't worry about me, Kasumi," he says. "Just take a nap."

Okay, so for a very important reason in the story I need to make Dai five right now and Kasumi four, it's good. Dais nerw Birthday is March 18th and Kasumi's is Feburary 18th. If anyone knows when I mentioned Dai's age an birthday, please tell me so I can change it.

-Crouton