Untitled Part 26

Also, I think I got my title privileges taken away again

Y/n's pov

"Y/n aren't you gonna add the lovely list we've compiled?" Nick asks.

"Yeah no," I say. "I'll observe."

"Come on you won't hurt Christopher's feelings, he knows that he's mediocre," he laughs. "Come on, you're our tie-breaker."

They have been compiling a list of who is hotter, Nick or Christopher, and no matter who I pick, there will be an embarrassment. So I've chosen to remain quiet. Currently, Amelia and Mateo are in favour of Christopher, and Victoria and Luca think Nick is the hotter one.

"Make an Instagram poll or something," I say.

"It's okay Y/n, we won't tease you if you chose Christopher," Luca says. "Scouts honour."

"You guys will bug her either way," Victoria says.

"Okay, we'll cast Y/n's vote for Christopher," Amelia says. "It makes sense and their friends."

"Bird doesn't need to vote," Christopher says. "You guys are gonna scare her off."

"Oh I bet that would just be so tragic for you," Mateo laughs.

I'm having a fucking panic attack right now, I need to calm the fuck down.

"I say that Christopher should win," Amelia says. "Well based on personal preference, anyway."

Yeah no shit if we're going off personal preference he wins, god you remind me of Roxanne when she was pretending to be nice. We get that you think he's hot, and I bet you wanna date him or something... Damm Y/n, calm down she didn't do anything, why are you getting so defensive?

"It's me, I totally win," Nick says. "I'm clearly a ten, set aside your personal feelings and face the facts."

"Come on Nick, stop teasing her," Victoria laughs. "Or she might kick you or worse, Chris might kick you."

Would Christopher kick Nick for me?

-New text message-

Christopher: Just tell him that he's hot before he says something really stupid.

Y/n: Like what?

Christopher: I don't know, probably something really really stupid.

Y/n: What would happen if I vote for you?

Christopher: He probably won't let it go.

Y/n: Alright then, but you do know how much I hate lying.

Christopher: What?

Um... abort mission? That was a poor excuse of anything.

Y/n: This is why I'm failing English, it's harder for me.

Nice save.

Christopher: Lmao, I'll help you with English tmr, Bird.

Y/n: Blessed.

"Fine, I vote for Nick," I say sliding my phone back into my pocket. "So he wins then."

"Take that Chrissy boy!" Nick yells squishing himself in the seat the three of us were sharing. "You jealous that Chickadee over here chose me?"

"Ugh, Nick your fat ass is squishing us," Amelia says pushing him off.

"What's with people and thinking I'm a Bird?" I ask.

"Probably because anyone under five-eleven looks so tiny to them," Victoria laughs. "Don't be offended, especially with anything that comes out of his mouth."

"Aw, come on girls, there's not enough room for me to sit please share with a poor lad," he says making a sad face.

"Everyone, seat change," Mateo says. "Victoria with me Nick with Chris-"

"I can squeeze with Chris," Amelia interrupts,

"What? I don't want to be on Chrissy's bad side," Luca says. "Y/n, sit with Nick and Chirs."

"Okay then Amelia with Luca, Y/n force yourself between Nick and Chris," Mateo says. "No one play with the fire."

I know that he was directing that last part toward Nick but I feel attacked.

"And everyone keep their hands to themselves," Christopher clears his throat, making room for me to sit between him and Nick.

"Hey, I'm not a creep," Nick says. "But Chrissy, I know you want a piece of my fat ass. What about you Y/n?"

"I've seen fatter," I laugh.

"Ouch," he says. "That one hurted."

"Now, truth or dare, would you rather, but you've gotta do the one you chose or seven minutes in heaven?" Mateo asks, settling in his seat.

The question Mateo asked is directed to you guys. What game should they play next chapter?

-Crouton