I only eat food tumble tells me to

Y/n's pov

"Mom, one day me and Dai are going to go to the Olympics together," Kasumi says. "When we're like seventeen or sixteen, sixteen is better."

"Can't wait," I say.

Oh and guess who's being a baddie and driving? It's me, of course, since Kei is so close to falling asleep right now.

"But I'm mad at Dai, he was mean to me today," she says.

"Well, what did he say?" Kei asks.

"I told her that we can't do pair skating," Dai says.

"Yeah, and then he said some stupid stuff that mister would say to make mom red," she says. "But it doesn't work on me because I'm not emotionally deprived."

Thanks.

"He said that he'd be too distracted watching me skate, that's why we can't do pair skating," she says. "Can you believe that?"

"Well I wouldn't want to play volleyball with Y/n," Kei says. "She's too loud."

"I will pluck your eyebrows out," I say. "I'm not joking."

"Kasumi is a better skater than me," Dai says.

"We are both in the big kid classes," she says. "Were both good, you aren't allowed to be mean to yourself, that's my job."

"I think Kasumi can go to the Olympics when she's fifteen, if we do pair I won't be ready by then. We'd have to wait till we're nineteen for the next Olympics," he says.

Man what the hell, when I was fifteen I was going to build a bear and the museum.

"We can still go," Kasumi says. "I want to hang out with you."

"Airi doesn't want to do pair," Dai says. "If you do pair then you can't beat her."

"Sorry Dai, we can't do pair anymore, something came up," Kasumi says. "You're my best friend, I would never ever be mad at you."

"Mood swings just like you," Kei says.

"I'll swing my fist right into your three incher, how about that?" I question. "Small tool Tsuki."

"Yeah, three inches," he nods his head.

"Whats small tool Tsuki mean?" Kasumi asks.

"You can't say that," I say.

"Then what's a three incher?" Dai asks.

"I don't know, ask Kei, he knows lots about that," I say. "Considering he has one."

"Don't repeat anything Y/n and I say," he says.

"Mom, can we please get some food?" Kasumi asks. "I'm gonna starve to death, then you're gonna get arrested and right before you're birthday too, so sad."

"No, you can starve," I say.

"Mister, your girlfriend is neglecting me," she says. "She's acting out because you called her ugly."

"I didn't call her ugly, you're ugly," he says.

Bruh, get this man some sleep.

"Dai, mister called me ugly," Kasumi says. "Did you hear that, are you going to let him get away with that?"

"It's not nice to talk back to adults," he says. "But you're not ugly."

"Permission granted to talk back to Kei," I say.

"What am I supposed to say?" he asks.

"Trigger him," Kasumi says. "Press his buttons."

"I am not going to get triggered over something you tell me," Kei shakes his head.

"Tell him this," Kasumi says before leaning closer to him to whisper something.

"Um, remember when Y/n kissed Tobio?" he asks.

"I want to go home," Kei says.

"I remember that," I say.

"Oh and when big guy kissed her too?" he asks.

"Okay that one's not even that bad," I say.

"You kids are under four feet tall," he says. "And you're short too Y/n."

Gets salty so he must bring out the height card.

"Wow Kei, is this because I'm adopted?" I ask. "I'm offended."

"And is this because I'm gonna get adopted?" Kasumi asks. "Woooow."

"Both of you are stupid," he says. "This has nothing to do with who is adopted and who isn't."

"I'm mad at mister, we're not friends anymore," Kasumi sighs. "Dai, we're not friends with him anymore."

"Okay," he nods his head.

"Y/n is cooking you guys food today," Kei says.

"I can cook," I say.

"Yeah, we'll be fine," Kasumi says.

"We don't have simple foods, nothing canned or prepackaged," he says.

"Okay guys, who wants to get Korean barbeque?" I ask. "It's either that or food poisoning."

I am at the library every day from 10 am to six pm doing shitty school work, I take an extra summer course btw so I can get ahead. Also, I have black hair, oh and follow my Instagram so I can be better than those hoes from my old school.

-Crouton