Im still depressed about my laptop, dont expect me to shut up about it

Y/n's pov

"Christopher," I say. "I thought you were running errnads?"

"I am," he says taking the cigarettes from me and putting them in his pocket.

"Oh I remember this man," Marigold says. "He was here yesterday, ordered a cake."

"That I did," he smiles. "Is it ready?"

"I'll be right back," she says disappearing back into the kitchen.

I've never been more thankful to see anyone in my life.

"What's wrong?" He asks in a quiet voice.

"I fucked up," I say not wanting to go into details here. "And I want to go."

"Who's the hottie?" Bunny asks forcing her head in our business. "He's a whole flight up from small tool Tsuki."

"Who's that?" He asks.

"Bunny just shut up," I say shoving her head away. "Can't you see that we're having a conversation right now?"

"Do you fuck this man?" She asks. "And can you give me details?"

"Bunny stop," I say. "I'm gonna call cps."

"You have my permission to sleep with this man," Bunny says. "And feel free to send me a video."

"Bunny," I slap her head. "You're going to get charged."

"And your cake," Marigold says handing Christopher a bag.

"Perfect," he smiles. "Thank you."

"What's the cake for?" I ask trying to peek in the bag.

"I think you guys should tick right now, while four eyes is watching," Bunny whispers. "Big brain."

"Bird, it's your birthday," he says. "It's a birthday cake."

"It's my birthday?" I ask.

Well this is tragic.

"Always so forgetful," he says.

"Uh huh," I nod my head.

"Now, I parked the car down the road since it's crowded," he says. "I don't want you waking too much so I'll pull up in the front."

"Y/n you didn't tell me that you had some hot new guy," Bunny says. "And pet names?"

"It's just a nickname," I say. "I don't want to talk about anything right now."

"Y/n I'm going to miss you," Azalea says latching onto me. "Come back again soon."

I don't want to.

"I'm gonna go wait outside," I say. "Bye guys."

I wish that I never showed up at this stupid cafe, I shouldn't have thought that I could fuck everything up and expect it go back to normal.

"I'm sorry miss, but it sounds like that baby is dying," I say sitting on the bench.

She should just dispose of it.

"I'm sorry," she says rocking the stroller back and fourth.

"When was it born?" I ask.

"Shes eight months, not mine though," she says. "I work at the adoption agency."

Thanks for telling me your occupation, I was just dying to know.

"Hey ugly baby," I say moving closer to the stroller. "What's your issue?"

"Shes not a happy baby," she says. "I don't know what wrong."

"It's just a baby, it doesn't need to cry so damm much," I say. "Ugly be quiet."

"I take it you don't like babies," she says. "And her name is Kasumi."

"I hate babies," I say. "Kasumi, I don't like you."

"Don't tell her that," she says. "She's lovely."

"Oh you like my bracelet?" I ask watching her tug at it. "Bougie baby."

"Kasumi no," the lady says. "I'm sorry about her, you know how babies are."

"She can keep it," I say unclipping it. "She likes it."

"No no," she says. "She-"

"I don't need it anymore," I smile. "I don't want it."

"Are you sure?" She asks.

"Well it's better that someone who will smile when they look at it has it," I say. "And I never want to see it again, and what's better than giving it to some random kid?"

"Bird, you ready?" Christopher asks, pulling up in front of me.

Ready to cry.

"I'm coming," I say. "Bye lady, by Kasumi."

Any predictions guys?

-Crouton