Just imagine Ceo Y/n, just imagine. Hot, rich, and powerful.

Y/n's pov

Who knew party planning could be so difficult, I mean come on, I've never had to go to the bank so many times. I just wish I was an adult so I could get a credit card already. But let's set that aside for now.

I spent easily two hours in the store trying to pick out a present for him, I settled on a hoddie a grey hoodie. I don't know what's so good about it, but Nick said I should get it for him and Mateo agreed. So there we have it. Now we're waiting for his other present, his dear mother.

"What's his mom look like?" I ask Mateo, it was Mateo and Victoria who went to the airport.

"She's got really long brown hair like it's past her waist," Mateo says. "You can tell she's his mom, they look similar, she's got blue eyes like him too."

"She sounds pretty," I say.

"She is," Victoria says. "I've seen a picture."

"Yeah he totally got his charm from his mom," Mateo says. "And they're both clowns, in a good way."

"There she," Victoria says. "Miss. Fletcher!"

"When I hear Miss. Fletcher it makes me want to run away, that title is reserved for when my mother crawls out of her grave," She laughs walking over to us, she is pretty, gorgeous even. "Nora is just fine, now come here Mateo I haven't seen you in what feels like forever."

"Hey, I'm not as bulky as your son, I have to muscle to prevent my death," he said sucking in a breath as she squeezed him tightly in a hug.

"And Y/n it's a pleasure to meet you," she said turning so I too fall victim to a hug. "I've heard so much about you."

"I hope all good things," I say sucking in a breath of my own, her hugs really are crushing.

"Oh great things," she squeezes me tighter. "Nothing but the best, and the occasional silly story."

"Knowing my track record, it's probably not an occasional story," I laugh as she pulls away. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you, Nora."

"Christopher was right," she smiles, picking her bag up off the ground. "Such a sweet girl."

"What did he say?" I ask.

"Oh nothing in particular," she says. "Don't worry, now off to Mateo's house I presume."

"Yeah, Mateos house," I say. "And this is kind of a weird question, but you're Japanese right, was your first language Japanese?"

"Not weird at all," she says as we start leaving the airport. "And yes my first language is Japanese, yours is it too if I'm correct?"

"Yeah, it is," I say. "I was just wondering how your English is so good, like no accent?"

"If anyone's bothering you about it, just tell my Chris, he'll hit them real good," she says hooking my arm with hers. "And don't try to get rid of your accent, it suits you."

"Well if I'm going to be staying in America a bit I figured It'd be best if I didn't stand out so much," I say.

"Standing out is key," she says. "I can tell you already have the right set of ingredients to have everyone's head-turning when you walk into a room."

"Yeah, I'd rather not," I say.

"My Chris tells me that you are the future Ceo of a large company," she says.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot that part.

"Have a Ceo mindset," she says. "Take no shit."

She really is like her son.

"Well guess I better start taking people's advice," I laugh.

Okay, I'm gonna make it Christphors birthday tomorrow because I want the time skip to hurry up. As usual, you guys can comment predictions or suggestions.

-Crouton