Pov Tsuskishima proposes

Y/n's pov

I love shopping so much, I could easily shop all day. I don't care where we go, hardware stores, clothing stores, toy stores, I don't care. I don't even have to buy anything.

"Oh my god Kei, look that store has a sale," I say. "Let's go and buy you some clothes, come on."

"I do not need any clothes," he says. "I have enough."

"No, you need some new clothes," I say.

"I'm not getting new clothes, it's your birthday," he says. "We're shopping here for you."

"But didn't you say that you needed some new volleyball shoes?" I ask. "They have some nice ones there, come on Kei, please. Now is a good time to get you some shoes."

"Hmm... I guess I do need shoes," he says. "Fine, but we're just going in there quick."

"Yes, very quick," I say. "But you are getting some clothes too."

"I am not," he says.

"Three outfits," I say. "Just three, okay?"

"No, a shirt," he says. "One shirt."

"Come on Kei," I say. "Remember in high school when you had all those stylish clothes?"

"Yeah, because you forced me to go to the mall," he says.

"And I'm doing it again because there's no way you'd be able to get back into those clothes," I say. "Because god dam you've been hitting the gym. Wait, we should get you to try on your high school clothes sometime."

"I'm not going that," he says.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Because they aren't gonna fit, and that's just a stupid idea," he says.

"If you do it, I'll do it," I say. "Try on my clothes from high school."

"I don't want to see you try on your old clothes," he says. "That in no way seems interesting."

"Don't lie," I say. "It'll be fun, I saved all the clothes that were worth saving."

"Yeah, not interesting," he says.

"I've got that dress from the winter dance and that magical girl outfit," I say. "You sure it's not interesting."

"Fine, if you really want to try on your old clothes, then we'll do it later," he says. "Okay?"

"Yes, okay," I say. "I love fashion shows."

"Now come on," he says.

-

Kei shoulda turned back because I dragged him all through that store, grabbing anything and everything I thought he'd look good in. Another great thing about this store is that they make clothes for the long limed folk as well as us commoners. But surprisingly, he's not all that grumpy, I think it's because he knows I am having lots of fun.

So what are we doing right now? Well, I'm glad you asked because we are in the changing room so he can try on everything I've grabbed for him.

"Oh Y/n, what are you doing here?" Koganegawa, fancy seeing you here. "Is Tsukishima around here?"

"No she just came here to sit in the changing room by herself," Kyotani says. "Of course she's here with him."

"Calm down Maddog, I was just asking," Koganegawa laughs. "So how've you been Y/n?"

Kei is in the changing room, I am out here with his teammates... Time to get the inside scoop.

"Oh I'm fine," I say. "How are you guys?"